Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-08-2006, 03:40 AM   #211
240sx_95
AF Newbie

Re: Post your 240

if you had read my previous posts ud see that i bought the car used everything thats on it right now is what was on it when i bought it and you would have also seen that im lookin for a sr20det but i cant find them anywhere around where i live im not some rich kid that can just blow 5 g's on this and 5 g's on that and also some people have differnt opinions some guys like cars that look good that dont go as fast rather then a car that looks stock that rips it im not all about the speed id rather stay alive for a few extra years thanks but dont get me wrong i love speed i just cant afford to blow a bunch of money on engine mods but its coming eventually

Old 11-08-2006, 05:04 AM   #212
nissan_240sx
AF Enthusiast

comon guys don't be too hard on him, to each his own

1992 240sx SE Fastback 5speed

Old 11-08-2006, 05:10 AM   #213
beatboxn420
AF Regular

.... arent there nights where you just wish you were Bill Gate's son?... rich kids... bastards.

-Tj

Warning: Objects In Mirror No Longer Matter

Old 11-08-2006, 09:45 AM   #214
xcusememisswyn
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to xcusememisswyn

If you were serious about putting an SR into your car you would already have started, its not like one is gonna drift right into your front door, beat your KA out, and hop in... you actually have to look around and order one, if i wanted and could afford it i could have three in my front yard tomo, and there isnt a place within 100 miles that sells them, you just have to look online and order one. Theres pages and pages stickied at the top of this forum since before i came and left that tell you many place you can find one, its not hard.

edit:slidestar even has an importer that ships the same day advertised in his sig for canada! WOW!

RB20DET, 260whp, Drive to Destroy.
Old 11-08-2006, 11:30 AM   #215
240SXSlideStar
AF Enthusiast

My JDM Racing Motors sells top-notch engines at good prices and they will ship to the US.

And your saying you bought a car already modified? At least you could get some respect for doing it yourself, even if I don't like the mods, I would of given you props for doing it yourself, but now that I know you didn't do anything yourself, then that's just gay. If you really want an SR, sell those wheels, sell the weak front end and go back to stock and buy an SR.

JDM Racing Motors inc
Montreal, Canada
www.jdmracingmotors.com
Old 11-08-2006, 01:21 PM   #216
DC1984
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to DC1984

ive been meening to gettin around to doing this, so heres my car

i know i fucked up the carbon fiber. i have some more and i just need to remake it with a little more effort. i was getting impatient while i was making that guage cluster. the actual guage cluster behind the carbon fiber is fiberglass that i fabbed myself.

i fucked my carpet up while doing the motor swap by throwing parts in ther for storage. one of these days im gonna get around to puling my seats out and dying my carpet, but im not to worried about it right now.

it looks like the sun is bluring out the right side of this pic but it is realy a glowing aura of gods blessing, LOL.

one of these days im going to get a smaller intercooler. only half of this thing actually gets any cold air anyways, i just figure its slowing up my reaction. it looks like those two lines above the intercooler are going in the IC but that is actually the oil cooler behind the IC.

a nice pic of my oil filter relocation kit. im actually waiting for my next oil change just because its going to be so damn easy now.
210 hp/215 tq to the wheels
Old 11-08-2006, 04:57 PM   #217
S13Driftfiend
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to S13Driftfiend

true that to all of the posts above except the top. jon, i hear you. xcusememisswyn... i agree. dude, for the price im guessing you (or your parents or w.e) paid for that car, you could have gotten a bone stock 240, and then spent the left over cash putting things worth while on it. .

DC.... your car is sick, lovin the sleeper look. stock turbo?
you fail at life. go back into your mom's uterus and de-evolve into the nut stain i left on her sheets.
Old 11-08-2006, 07:22 PM   #218
Chuki_breath
AF Enthusiast

240sx95, do what you want with it. Its yours now. Change this, change that. Money is a issue i know. THe car looks good. 90% of the people on the road would be like wow nice looking car. Now the hardcore 240 enthusiasts, may disagree with some of the stuff on the car. But oh well. There hardcore, your not, therefore they tend to go more into depth with the shit they decide to buy and the routes in modding the car. Which is great because thats there car, thats what they want.

Get your sr20. You dont have to be all fast and what not. Just do basic bolt ons for all that matters. Hell leave it stock, no problem with that either. Or you could ARC EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-08-2006, 07:42 PM   #219
240sx_95
AF Newbie

thanks chuki and by the way 100 miles from whereever i am..ok buddy i doubt that im in canada in bc and to tell me i havent looked..bs im still lookin even righ tat this second i cant find a place thats in bc right now around van city and im not about to ship one from montreal at this time u guys say what u want n shit say i have a weak front end whatever i havent seen one other car on this site thats posted their 240 that has a s15 front end i think it looks dope so whatever oh yea and no my parents didnt buy me this car i bought it with my own money it wasnt that much so yea

Old 11-08-2006, 07:59 PM   #220
Chuki_breath
AF Enthusiast

its cool man, is there any canadian based forums or anything that could maybe help you in your search? Or any local 240 guys that can help you? I dont know your scenario lol so i really cant help you much. Not an sr fan......there "weak sauce" lololololololololol. Just giving ya shit man.
Old 11-08-2006, 08:26 PM   #221
240SXSlideStar
AF Enthusiast

Holy shit dude, Vancouver is like the SoCal of Canada when it comes to JDM. www.pdm-racing.com could steer you in the right direction, they are in Burnaby. www.son240sx.ca is the Ontario forums, but I'm sure they know plenty of BC importers. And also, it's better to order online because you don't want to talk to people that own JDM shops, they are fucking pricks. (JDM Racing Motors is the first place I've seen with friendly owners.)

JDM Racing Motors inc
Montreal, Canada
www.jdmracingmotors.com
Old 11-08-2006, 08:54 PM   #222
nissan_240sx
AF Enthusiast

Nice car Darrell, is that a miata battery?

1992 240sx SE Fastback 5speed

Old 11-08-2006, 11:40 PM   #223
DC1984
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to DC1984

yea, it stillthe stock t25, but i got a gt2871r, its gonna be a while before i put it in though.
i am pretty sure that those batterys are made for like jet skis or somethin. but i know its not any car battery. u can look them up if you want
is an Odyssey PC625. most people use the 685 but this one was the only one is stock and didnt want to wait for it in the mail.
210 hp/215 tq to the wheels
Old 11-08-2006, 11:57 PM   #224
jon@af
The Media Guy

Send a message via AIM to jon@af

ATTENTION ALL POSTERS:

I'm going to be closing this thread for a few days to clean it out and start a new version of it so that if you have updated your vehicle in any way, you can show us what you've changed.

Posts from the last 10 days EXCLUDING COMMENTS ONLY will be added to the new thread.

Please give me a couple of days to take this care of. I'm very busy with work and school so it will take a little while, especially considering how many pages are in this thread and how many I would have to move and where.

If you have any problems with/questions about this, please PM me.

AF User Guidelines <----Click and read if you don't know these.

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."

A Blog By Swigz

Cotidie damnatur qui semper timet; Aquila non captat muscas.

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX