Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-15-2005, 09:06 PM   #181
93-240SX-COUPE
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via Yahoo to 93-240SX-COUPE
Re: Re: widebody s15

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDSR20
dude, u have only ONE brain...don't waist it!

If you didnt get the message out of this then I dont think that anyone can help you.
Old 03-15-2005, 09:32 PM   #182
logik23
Banned

Send a message via MSN to logik23
Re: widebody s15

After his last post, it's to obvious that he's FUBAR.
Old 03-15-2005, 10:37 PM   #183
whtteg
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to whtteg
Re: Re: Re: widebody s15

Ok guys this thread had gone on long enough so it was closed by a request from another moderator. So in order to figure out what the hell was going on in this thread I had to read the whole thing, what a waste of life. It was ok at first, it is normal to call out somone claiming fasle info. However leading the thread into multiple directions and new topics is not ok. So that being said the topic of the S15 being real is long over and so is this thread, it will remain locked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orestes
i said that meaning i dont pop pills specifiically for the purpose of driving i only end up driving on it when im in the mood. thats why i said its not like i pop them JUST to go out driving. you need to work on your reading comprehension man. its not like i pop pills JUST to go driving, its just something i do SOMETIMES when parties get boring, my house gets boring, or whatever.

and sidewayz i dont really hallucinate on E, theres just kinda motion trails maybe a little blurry if im super gone. im talking about hardcore hallucinations like the room you are in stretches out like 50 feet and the floor and ceiling is bubbling violently and you see lights flying at you. i took acid at school one time and that was the most acid ive ever taken and i was sitting in class tripping like that. it was so fucking crazy. no way i would drive on that shit. i wish E could do that to me...
As for you sir I can only hope you wise up soon before somthing bad happens to you, or you hurt someone else. You really need to think about driving while on any kind of drug. Driving while on drugs is stupid period. Also this is going to serve as a warning to you about attacking other members, you openly attacked logik23. If I see anymore posts from you attacking other members you will be taking an vacation form AF!
That being said the original topic is long gone, and this current topic will only get worse so please let it die.

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX