Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mercury > Grand Marquis
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-23-2018, 01:54 AM   #1
stream
AF Newbie

Airbag flashing 22 - on my 94

Just the other day my airbag light started flashing 22 - I think that is the code it is saying, driving so can't stare at the dang thing
Have some other electronics issues - couple of months ago my dash lights quit and I came in here and saw the trick of using the light control, pushing part way in so do that in the morining on the way to work so I can see in there - wiper has quit after being intermittent for quite a while - have been relying on rainex for like 8 months
fuses are good - will check again since have not had chance since this new code started - getting the wiper motor and or controller when I determine which has gone south and saving up to get drivers window back on track
finally have a winter back up car now so can put this ole gem in the barn for a while - she starts every time - heater and ac run great, love this car
stream is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mercury > Grand Marquis