Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-04-2005, 08:59 PM   #106
J SPEC SilEighty
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to J SPEC SilEighty
Re: 240 Meet....

prob from greece.
Old 03-04-2005, 09:59 PM   #107
drumpet15
AF Enthusiast

I'm already organizing a meet from July 8th-10th here in Spokane for anyone that's interested. I've got a few people from Club S12 and I also posted it on the NWN forums. Let me know if any of you wanna come!
-K&N FIPK intake-
-KA throttle body-
-NGK plugs and wires-
-Exedy clutch-
-Cusco strut tower bar-
-MSA headers-
-2.5" exhaust w/magnaflow muffler-
drumpet15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 10:02 PM   #108
sidewayzS13
doin it sidewayz

Send a message via AIM to sidewayzS13

i agree greece ok there are 2 ways to do this we could A meet in one place party there for a week or B we can meet in one place and then go on a road trip together i say we do A because that gives us more time to drink and less interstate time and more time for pussy and titties and more pussy we can smoke as many blunts as we want in aA or B but i see A having more advantages best places GSR the best places in florida for the beach i think are destin and miami but if we go miami that adds another 10 hours of driving for us all and thats 10 hours less of drinking
sidewayzS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 10:04 PM   #109
sidewayzS13
doin it sidewayz

where the hell is spokane sorry i must not be that well traveled even though thats not true i am pretty well traveled ive been to alaska twice
Old 03-04-2005, 10:05 PM   #110
sidewayzS13
doin it sidewayz

and i know that new york city is the work place in the world when people invented new york city they were actually thinking of a hell on earth
Old 03-04-2005, 11:47 PM   #111
GSR2NR94
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to GSR2NR94

Alright Sideways. I agree with most of that. And
D-Bo had a good idea also. Miami sound bad ass too. Hey, what about Ft. Lauderdale? My friend went there last spring break and said the beaches were slammin with chicks.
Old 03-05-2005, 12:06 AM   #112
nissanfanatic
240SX Guy

Send a message via ICQ to nissanfanatic Send a message via AIM to nissanfanatic Send a message via MSN to nissanfanatic Send a message via Yahoo to nissanfanatic

He's from "I'm a little troll that likes to get his jollies off talking shit to people on the internet". Ignore him.

D-Bo, your idea is good. Planning places to stay, maybe save a little cash by setting up with members who have some room. I don't mean like "well you can sleep on the table, you can sleep in between my washer and dryer," either. I mean like room to spare with all of us.

Sponsors are a pretty good idea, but they don't give money away for free. We would have to do something formal like a show or something. I say we keep this as private as possible. It makes it more of a leisure type deal instead of a job. I want to just hang out with true car people and bullshit. Maybe do some filming and photoshoot(I like media stuff).

For the guys that will not be able to make it, we'll post up pics. So you'll kinda be there. haha

1992 Nissan 240sx KA24DE-Turbo: The Showcar
Stock internals. Daily driven.
12.6@122mph
496whp/436wtq at 25psi
nissanfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 12:09 AM   #113
nissanfanatic
240SX Guy

Send a message via ICQ to nissanfanatic Send a message via AIM to nissanfanatic Send a message via MSN to nissanfanatic Send a message via Yahoo to nissanfanatic

Gainsville is in north central florida. North of Ocala, west of Palatka, and south of Jacksonville.

MAP!!!! BISHES!!!!!

1992 Nissan 240sx KA24DE-Turbo: The Showcar
Stock internals. Daily driven.
12.6@122mph
496whp/436wtq at 25psi
nissanfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 12:57 AM   #114
D-Bo
AF Enthusiast

i really don't care about outside people.. if they hear about it and want to see some cars then they'll come and have a good time.. but you're right about the job thing.. i'm actually studying that in psych right now.. it'll be less desirable if we turn it into a job cause we'd be pressured to put out a good product if you know what i mean.. i don't really expect this to be a crazy huge show cause there's still a ton of 240 owners out there who dont talk on here.. which is cool.. for now we can start up our own private tour and have a good time.. if money starts coming our way because of some hot cars then if may become a little bigger but that may not be for a few years.. this would have to be a 2 week trip for guys like me and logik and if brian feels like comin then that'd be cool.. (speaking of him in 3rd person cause he hasn't been around much..coughcough...).. i'd say make stops in NYC, VA Beach, finish maybe at daytona.. even down to ft lauderdale.. they'd all have to be booked stops.. i'd take care of the hotels if we needed them (my sister is a manager at the westin ottawa - HOOKUPS) let any companies know we'd be there, other owners and the cities themselves.. lots of planning.. worth it in the end though..
maybe something like this.. i had to start it in syracuse cause its an american map maker..

Quote:
Originally Posted by iVteC_PoWeR
to me when i really look at it hondas just too expensive and theres not much power even after you spend loads of money...

http://www.cardomain.com/id/dbo240

***LOOKING FOR A COUPE, ENGINE IS NOT AN ISSUE***
D-Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 11:51 AM   #115
GSR2NR94
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to GSR2NR94

Thats not a bad idea at all. Good job D-Bo. I like that plan. Man, I was just postin this thread up to see what you guys thought, but after hearing all of the god ideas, It sounds like this thing can actually turn out. Man would that be sweet.
Old 03-05-2005, 02:17 PM   #116
D-Bo
AF Enthusiast

well its one thing to think about all the cool shit we could do but its another to actually get things done.

Quote:
to me when i really look at it hondas just too expensive and theres not much power even after you spend loads of money...

Old 03-05-2005, 02:29 PM   #117
Chuki_breath
AF Enthusiast

lol d-bo yea bring your girl and all her friends. I wouldnt mind experiencing some canadian style fornication whahahahahaha fornication. Anyways, i have to go along with fanatic....who the hell is that chick in jspec's sig. She is smoooooooking. Damn man that is a marlin in the fishing game of women, shit she's fine. Dont even say thats your gf either..... Anyways yea this sounds cool, but i really dont think its going to happen lol not being negative, just highly skeptical i guess. But last night i got super wasted and had some juicy fruit dank and actually thought of chilling with you guys on the beach and shit just bs'ing about 240's and shit. I have to admit it would be tite as all hell. If this really goes down i will do anything to get there. I personally dont wanna drive because i dont think my 240 would make...but ill find you guys or could maybe hitch a ride with someone.
Chuki_breath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 03:44 PM   #118
D-Bo
AF Enthusiast

yeah thats what my mean... its gonna be tough to get shit together but if guys reaaly want to do it then we could probably get somethin together

Quote:

Old 03-05-2005, 05:19 PM   #119
wgfinest3
AF Regular

i like d-bos plan too...sounds like a good trip to hot beaches...i must say everyone has good ideas but someone(not me cause i like to bullsh*t a lot) has to step up and start makin things happen(not that u guys dont kno that already)
wgfinest3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 06:02 PM   #120
wh1skea
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to wh1skea Send a message via Yahoo to wh1skea

ok, here's what I have to work with. I start my vacation on Saturday, July 2. I have until the next Sunday to get back. so that is a little over a week for me. If I can manage to get my 240 running by then, I'd be down with a trip to FL. Besides, summer will give the guys that are under 18 a better chance to go. And since it would be 4th of July weekend, you would have all kinds of people down there, for the holiday, and the race in Daytona.
Engine mods: stock
other mods: 84 720 ST bed

-insert pic here-
wh1skea is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX