Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Accord/TSX/Accord Hybrid
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-20-2003, 08:43 PM   #16
B16EJ1
AF Fanatic

So tell me WTF your two retarded posts did to help strodda? Unless you know of something that was'nt already suggested why the hell are you posting dumb shit like you are. Basically he tried play me off like I did'nt know what I was talking about and I was right to begin with. Then you jump in and don't help any just like him. Why don't you noobs actually post something that helps others instead of picking apart others.
B16EJ1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2003, 12:02 AM   #17
strodda
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by B16EJ1
So tell me WTF your two retarded posts did to help strodda? Unless you know of something that was'nt already suggested why the hell are you posting dumb shit like you are. Basically he tried play me off like I did'nt know what I was talking about and I was right to begin with. Then you jump in and don't help any just like him. Why don't you noobs actually post something that helps others instead of picking apart others.
its all good man, i know what not to pay attention to. thanks for the help though. i was just curious about drivetrain wear, and ive decided against powershifting most of the time. but every once in a while i gotta, especially when im coming home at night. theres always some jerkoff on my ass... no point having the extra power if i cant have a little fun with it
Old 05-21-2003, 01:27 AM   #18
AirAllen01
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via Yahoo to AirAllen01
B16EJ1, you've got serious mental issues. I never said you were wrong. I even said you were right. I was just trying to explain to you that duatone and you were talkin about two diffenent things. I wasn't tryin to help strodda, I was tryin to clear up for you and duatone that there are actually two different types of double clutching and you were both talking about different ones. I said that if duatone only knows about one type of double clutching, then that is the only one he is going to think about, when in all actuallity you are talking about something completely different. Instead, you shot your pie hole off because you thought someone was talkin' down about you and started a whole argument over something stupid again. I never played you off as if you didn't know what you were talkin about. You knew what you were talking about and he knew what he was talking about, but neither of you knew what the other was talking about. So that's where I said that you were both right. No reason jumping case man. If you still don't get what I'm trying to say then forget it. Strodda got what he wanted, no sense in arguing. Peace.
AirAllen01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2003, 02:58 AM   #19
monkut
AF Newbie

AirAllen....thanks for trying to bring some logic into their pathetic argument. i know its hard to make them understand but people would rather rely on bias and emotions rather than reason.
monkut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2003, 08:16 AM   #20
AirAllen01
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via Yahoo to AirAllen01
Whoa man, you're way late, but thanks anyways. I'm glad someone understands what I was tryin to explain. Thanks again.

I'm your Huckleberry.

Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

Unreal Tournament 2004 Mexican Mafia «MM»Sternum

Visit AF's Sketching and Drawing Forum.
http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/f1155/
AirAllen01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2003, 10:23 AM   #21
B16EJ1
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by B16EJ1
Why don't you noobs actually post something that helps others instead of picking apart others.
B16EJ1 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Accord/TSX/Accord Hybrid