Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Prelude
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-21-2010, 08:56 PM   #1
xxGriffonxx
AF Newbie

Prelude Muffler

Allright so i have a 98 Lude with an intake and im looking for a different muffler. I want one that is quite when cruising down the highway at 75-80mph when at about 4k rpm, but when i lay into it i want this lude to sound mean! Anyone got any suggestions on a good muffler to look at. So i basically just want something thats loud when i lay into it but i dont want to have to blare the stereo or yell when i talk to the passenger while on the freeway.
Old 04-30-2010, 11:01 PM   #2
twizzaut
AF Enthusiast

Re: Prelude Muffler

ive had a couple diff exhaust on my 97 Lude and 2 weeks ago i put a whole new catback on from Optionracing.com. their kits are cheaper on ebay than their actual site. awesome kit and i got it for 120bux. what really makes it nice is it comes with a silencer 4 for the muffler. works great! i can hear myself think again haha but had a bad exhaust leak b4. havnt taken silencer out yet to try cuz cops are REALLY bad where i live. ive got a Greddy EVO muffler just layin around i used 2 run a few years ago. that has a nice deep tone to it. a buddy of my did an h22 swap in his hatch and had some kind of jdm muffler that was black and looked stock. quiet 4 the most part durin normal drivin but really opened up and got loud when he laid into it

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Tags
acura , exhaust , honda , prelude , vtec
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Prelude