Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-29-2004, 01:54 PM   #46
kman10587
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to kman10587
Re: prelude, ultimate chick car?

IMO, the official chick car = the Volkswagen Beetle/New Beetle.
kman10587 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 01:56 PM   #47
lamehonda
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: prelude, ultimate chick car?

IMO, the official chick car = the 1996 toyota camry
2005 Nissan Frontier ext cab 4x4 4.0L-Sold
2006 Kawasaki Ninja 500r-Sold
2004 Yamaha FZ1 Silver/Black- Sold
2008 Mazdaspeed 3-In the driveway
lamehonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 01:53 AM   #48
skubydobdo
AF Regular

my vote goes for beetle as well. BTW ^^^best sig ever^^^
skubydobdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 02:33 AM   #49
Jimster
Here for the pussy, man.

Send a message via ICQ to Jimster Send a message via AIM to Jimster Send a message via Yahoo to Jimster
Re: Re: Re: prelude, ultimate chick car?

Quote:
Originally Posted by project9sec
well you think that your bmw is fast but i think i have the same stuff if not more stuff down to my car and i payed half the price besides i have seen more chicks in bmw's than any other car out there
bwahahahahaha!!! Sorry, but you can't even string together a sentence, yet alone hold any credibility.

I payed good money (25,000 Euro's) for my BMW because it was a comfortable cruiser with unrivalled handling and a superb engineering. The del Sol on the other hand looks like a chicks car, is heavier than CRX's of the past and can't really hold a candle to a 330Ci. Sorry.

2007 Audi A4 3.0 TDI Le Mans
Jimster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2004, 01:15 AM   #50
ludeness321
Banned

Stop disin on ludes, there the best Honda out there, discluding the S2000. Not fast! Then none of you have seen the TPR Drag Lude, 612 HP, 495 TQ, 8.7 1/4. TPR is a little known Engine builder that doesnt sell products to the public, but has made Ferrari eating CRX's and Ludes. Oh, and the ultimate girl cars, Old Beetles( I read that some of them came with like 25 HP stock), any Celica, I mean have any of you seen any race teams build those up, i also see a lot of gils drive those Bimmer Z3 Roadster a girl car, ur just mad that you will never even set foot in one.
ludeness321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2004, 01:19 AM   #51
ludeness321
Banned

sorry i messed up the last sentence, i meant to say that a lot of girls drive celicas and i was mad at who ever said Z3's were girl car. I rushed through that whole reply, I hate typing, and I was just so furios at all these stupid responses. This is a very stupid Lude hatin thread.
ludeness321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2004, 04:46 AM   #52
Z_Fanatic
AF Enthusiast

kinda confused here, are we talking about chic-magnet cars or chics that drive these certain popular cars?

I'll have to agree with sufficient proof that New Beetle, surprisingly, is a chic-magnet car. It's... something out of the ordinary.
Old 07-07-2004, 08:13 AM   #53
lucki17
AF Regular

accually i was talking about cars that look good but have no balls (they just happen to be drivin by chicks alot) and just so you know im not talking out my ass on the prelude vote, my friend has one and i have drivin it a few times, granted its not the 200 hp one but its the basic model and i feel that it is under powered, i was seeing if anybody agreed, disagreed, or had another car that they like the looks of but were dissapointed with power and preformance,and the quote "oviosly non of you have seen a ...blah,(fancy name that charges a hell of alot of money for ther motors),blah, bla.... lude, they are ferrari eating machines" well i know i said i have never seen a fast lude, and that is still true, also its not hard to beat a ferrari in the 1/4 mile, thats not what they are made for, lets see that same lude go around a road course, chances are it would suck major ass because of that much power, drag setup and front wheel drive.
lucki17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2004, 01:37 PM   #54
challenger72rt
Banned

Re: Re: prelude, ultimate chick car?

Quote:
Originally Posted by project9sec
i swear i see more imports like civics destroing v8's and besides i know for a fact that i have lost maybe only 5 races to rustanges and camaro's so far and i have a civic

Mustangs and Camaros don't really count. A typical FoxBox Mustang 5.0 is factory around 230HP, and can usually be upgraded to around 300HP, or so. Pthththth!

A Camaro isn't much better. I'm talkin about MY V8. 400+HP from the factory, mod'd to over 500 TRUE HP. Not what we in the Muscle Car genre refer to as "fictituous horsepower".

By the time you put on turbos and superchargers, and nitrous, and special intake filters, and injectors, and (for some gawd-only-knows reason) a 2-foot high aluminum wing on the back of a front wheel drive car, and your chrome rims, and neon glow tubes and countless stickers..sure you've got some pick up, I'll admit it...but it cost $40,000 to get there...and guys like me will STILL shut you down on the street.

bored over cylinders, ported heads, high comp. pistons, perf. cam, intake and carb.

that's close to 550HP and over 600 pounds of torque, in my 3,300Lbs muscle machine..good for low 11's on street tires and full exhaust.

10's if I open the headers and used better perf. tires.

To that end, the Civic isn't just a car, it's a trend. Like the Nike swoosh, or Tommy Hilfiger patches on jeans. It's cool, because people think other people think they're cool.

Tuners are a fad, like mural vans, or Low Riders, or car-trucks like the Ranchero and El Comino. Muscle is forever. 2 Million dollars for a '71 HemiCuda convertible...lemme know how much a 1996 Civic sells for in 30 yrs...or the last time you saw a mural van.

I'd like to think that Mustangs and Eclipses and such are just the second-choice for those who can't afford or find a real Muscle Car, but then again, a bought and fixed up 340 Dart will run 12's for little more than 10K, look better, sound cooler, and run with the big dawgz.

That's just my opinion, and you're entitled to it.
challenger72rt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2004, 02:16 PM   #55
91300zxtt
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to 91300zxtt

Quote:
Originally Posted by challenger72rt
Mustangs and Camaros don't really count. A typical FoxBox Mustang 5.0 is factory around 230HP, and can usually be upgraded to around 300HP, or so. Pthththth!

A Camaro isn't much better. I'm talkin about MY V8. 400+HP from the factory, mod'd to over 500 TRUE HP. Not what we in the Muscle Car genre refer to as "fictituous horsepower".

By the time you put on turbos and superchargers, and nitrous, and special intake filters, and injectors, and (for some gawd-only-knows reason) a 2-foot high aluminum wing on the back of a front wheel drive car, and your chrome rims, and neon glow tubes and countless stickers..sure you've got some pick up, I'll admit it...but it cost $40,000 to get there...and guys like me will STILL shut you down on the street.

bored over cylinders, ported heads, high comp. pistons, perf. cam, intake and carb.

that's close to 550HP and over 600 pounds of torque, in my 3,300Lbs muscle machine..good for low 11's on street tires and full exhaust.

To that end, the Civic isn't just a car, it's a trend. Like the Nike swoosh, or Tommy Hilfiger patches on jeans. It's cool, because people think other people think they're cool.

Tuners are a fad, like mural vans, or Low Riders, or car-trucks like the Ranchero and El Comino. Muscle is forever. 2 Million dollars for a '71 HemiCuda convertible...lemme know how much a 1996 Civic sells for in 30 yrs...or the last time you saw a mural van.

I'd like to think that Mustangs and Eclipses and such are just the second-choice for those who can't afford or find a real Muscle Car, but then again, a bought and fixed up 340 Dart will run 12's for little more than 10K, look better, sound cooler, and run with the big dawgz.

hahaha looks like another typical 12 yr old who gets all bent out of shape if someone has a different opinion than him. 2 million dollar hemicuda? shut up never talk again. nobody would ever pay that much for a cuda. haha thanks for making me laugh tho.
91300zxtt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2004, 02:39 PM   #56
dustrman03

i think new celica and rsx.
Old 07-07-2004, 05:33 PM   #57
91300zxtt
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: prelude, ultimate chick car?

Quote:
at no point did I get, or appear bent out of shape. My post was quite well thought out and expressed, and I ended with the disclaimer that this was my OPINION. So fuck you very much.

As for the 2 mill. Cuda, you need to do your research, or at least stop talking until you have a clue...try EBay. In the Editor's Note in the latest Muscle Car Magazine, the editor mentions turning down 1 Mill for his purple Hemi convert, and that another owner declined 2 Mill. for his '71. Last year, a France export '71 HEMI went for one mill, and set the bar.

Next time you get sand in your vagina, and it's all itchy...take your ill-informed, uneducated, ignorant hissy fit elsewhere. I don't need some kid in a POS Chink-mobile calling me a 12 yr old...I can accept a difference of opinion...as long as it has an iota of discussion. You had nothing to add to this thread but another post to your count.

HAHA once again your acting like a 12 yr. old. maybe your 13 im sorry.give me proof of this 2 million dollar car, and ill stand corrected, but till then BS. show us articles . whys it gotta be a CHINK mobile? what you got against the asian race man? i think that white hood of yours is too tite its squeezin the heel outta your brain. grow up. its people like you who keep bringing back racial wars. so do us a favor and leave unless you can play nicely with others. once again man put up or shut up whith your 2 million dollar cuda.
Old 07-07-2004, 09:32 PM   #58
Z_Fanatic
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Next time you get sand in your vagina, and it's all itchy...take your ill-informed, uneducated, ignorant hissy fit elsewhere. I don't need some kid in a POS Chink-mobile calling me a 12 yr old...I can accept a difference of opinion...as long as it has an iota of discussion. You had nothing to add to this thread but another post to your count.
someone delete his vitriolic comments or

Old 07-08-2004, 12:38 AM   #59
Jimster
Here for the pussy, man.

Send a message via ICQ to Jimster Send a message via AIM to Jimster Send a message via Yahoo to Jimster

Quote:

Comparing a 'Cuda and a Civic is lame. Maybe compare it to a Supra or R34 Skyline in 30 years time and then we are going somwhere.

2007 Audi A4 3.0 TDI Le Mans
Jimster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 12:47 AM   #60
91300zxtt
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: Re: Re: prelude, ultimate chick car?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimster
Comparing a 'Cuda and a Civic is lame. Maybe compare it to a Supra or R34 Skyline in 30 years time and then we are going somwhere.
yes thats what im saying. look at the older gen skylines and z's they are goin for mucho money

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General