Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-27-2001, 12:11 AM   #76
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

Here's my dad's fun car parked in front of the office
SL500
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dadssl500atoffice.jpg (16.1 KB, 89 views)
"Your ice don't shine an your chain hollow/ why you front in clubs for hours wit tha same bottle/ takin midget sips/ I run wit the richest clicks/ Tap the thickest chicks/ plus drop the slickest hits/ you know nothin about L/ so don't doubt L/ what's this muthafuckin rap game wit out L/ Yo that's like jewels wit out ice/ that's like china wit out rice/ or the holy bible wit out christ/ tha bulls wit out mike/ crack heads wit out pipes/ or hockey games wit out fights/ don't touch the mic if you aint able to spit/ flamboyant is tha label i'm wit.. muthafucka.... Big L"
Old 08-27-2001, 11:22 AM   #77
Heep
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to Heep Send a message via MSN to Heep
I hate you.

Those are awesome...you should take a picture of your house!!

Old 08-27-2001, 05:09 PM   #78
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

i did take a pic of my house it looks really small in that pic, cause it's takin from far away and from the side

here it is:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg house.jpg (27.8 KB, 78 views)
"Your ice don't shine an your chain hollow/ why you front in clubs for hours wit tha same bottle/ takin midget sips/ I run wit the richest clicks/ Tap the thickest chicks/ plus drop the slickest hits/ you know nothin about L/ so don't doubt L/ what's this muthafuckin rap game wit out L/ Yo that's like jewels wit out ice/ that's like china wit out rice/ or the holy bible wit out christ/ tha bulls wit out mike/ crack heads wit out pipes/ or hockey games wit out fights/ don't touch the mic if you aint able to spit/ flamboyant is tha label i'm wit.. muthafucka.... Big L"
Old 08-27-2001, 06:06 PM   #79
S Brake
Ferrari Guy

you have one bada$$ car, i love it! what are its stats?
Old 08-27-2001, 06:35 PM   #80
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

thanks, but it's just stock
i'm gunna be lookin into mods this year if don't get a different car
Old 08-27-2001, 08:16 PM   #81
F20C
AF Enthusiast

Just what my signiture says.
Old 08-28-2001, 12:30 AM   #82
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

F20C you got some pretty sweet cars.... especially when you get that E46 M3 I love that car

what's your opinion on Audi S4 vs. E46 M3??
Old 08-28-2001, 04:09 AM   #83
F20C
AF Enthusiast

There is no match unless you ultilize the potential of S4's engine. But you run the risk of voiding the warranty. The tide turns when the weather isn't great outside.
Old 08-28-2001, 04:12 AM   #84
F20C
AF Enthusiast

The next S4 will be much better built. The current generation came out in 1996. S4 didn't come out until 2000. New generation A4 comes out for 2002. The new S4 is coming out in 18 months after.
Old 08-28-2001, 12:50 PM   #85
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

people used to always compare S4 vs. M3 and you're sayin theirs no competition?
Old 08-28-2001, 10:53 PM   #86
F20C
AF Enthusiast

S4 and E46 M3 are no match. S4 is faster than E36 M3 but doesn't handle as well though.
Old 08-29-2001, 12:31 AM   #87
Kevin
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Kevin
Me: 1999 Saturn SL1, 1968 Pontiac GTO (1970 Charger R/T 440 in the works!)

Brother: 1997 Corvette, 1971 Buick GS Stage 1

Mom and Dad: 1998 Mercury Sable

Sister: Audi (cant remember year, She lives in Germany, fairly new though)
MSD Ignition, MSD Pro Billet, MSD Blaster, Edlebrock Carb, Edlebrock Manifold, J&R Headers, Crane Cam, Flowmaster Exhaust, Hurst Dual Gate Shifter, and much more!
Old 08-29-2001, 12:43 AM   #88
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

your parents only got 1 car?
Old 08-29-2001, 12:46 AM   #89
Kevin
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Kevin
Yea their old LOL, they dont go out much and when they do, they go together, so they dont need another one.
MSD Ignition, MSD Pro Billet, MSD Blaster, Edlebrock Carb, Edlebrock Manifold, J&R Headers, Crane Cam, Flowmaster Exhaust, Hurst Dual Gate Shifter, and much more!
Old 08-29-2001, 01:54 AM   #90
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

oh i was just thinkin that'd be a pain in tha ass if they had jobs far away from each other