Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Toyota > Solara
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-28-2005, 02:19 PM   #1
Douglas Murdock
AF Newbie

2002 solara transponder key program

Can anyone tell me how to program a new transponder key for my solara? I purchased a new key and had it cut and it will unlock the doors, trunk, glove box and will turn over the engine, but the engine will not start. I was sent program instructions, but I can't seem to get the computer to verify that all keys except the master key that I'm using have been deleted. The security light does not come on to verify the deletion of all the other keys that may be programed. Any ideas?
Douglas Murdock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 09:45 PM   #2
feniks
AF Newbie

Re: 2002 solara transponder key program

Hi,

sorry for old thread resurrection.

Did you solve your trouble? I seem to have run into similar same problem, cannot get the confirmation from alarm ECU upon deleting all other transponder codes, nor I can add new master/sub keys... kinda sucks, have only one working (old) ignition key... it seems to have happened after I removed battery from car for a long time (a few weeks) when working on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas Murdock View Post
Can anyone tell me how to program a new transponder key for my solara? I purchased a new key and had it cut and it will unlock the doors, trunk, glove box and will turn over the engine, but the engine will not start. I was sent program instructions, but I can't seem to get the computer to verify that all keys except the master key that I'm using have been deleted. The security light does not come on to verify the deletion of all the other keys that may be programed. Any ideas?

'02 Solara SLE 3.0L 1MZ-FE/A541E Coupe .: Denso : Akebono SP : HIR :. @ 124k
'00 Solara SE 2.2L 5S-FE/A140E Coupe .: NGK : Hawk HPS : Philips Xtreme : RC : Magnefine :. @ 78k
feniks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 04:48 PM   #3
jk3521
AF Newbie

Re: 2002 solara transponder key program

Bump!!

Any way to get instructions on programming a new transponder key for a 2006 Toyota Solara. I have the master and need to make more copies .Thanx
jk3521 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Toyota > Solara