Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Eclipse/Talon/Laser > Off-Topic
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Off-Topic Talk about anything other than cars.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-12-2004, 11:34 AM   #1
95-GST
AF Regular

help choosing the right intake

HI guys, I need some help picking the right intake for my 95 GST. I plan to upgrade to a big 16g within the next 6 months. I looked into dsmtuner's for intakes http://www.dsmtuners.com/parts/defau...cPath=3_141_53 and I thought that it was only a matter of minutes, but then I realized that there are different sizes (2.5",3",4") or hings such as w or w/o MAS, vent or not......I don't want to buy something now and buy again later once I upgrade the turbo, unless is need it.

I also checked the tech articles and find one about (http://dsmtuners.com/forums/showthre...threadid=57364) pipes, my question here is if the turbo inlet pipe they show goes in the same place as the intake piping.....so I assume they are the samething (silly) .

Some people just buy an air filter and cut some of the snorkel (and do the dump tube mod) and other people buy a fipk from K&N for $129......is there any major difference or are this two totally different things and I don't make any sense right now. I don't know a whole lot of things and Im kind of new on this scenario, so please feel free to correct me at any point. Thank you.......
95-GST is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Eclipse/Talon/Laser > Off-Topic