Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Primera | G20 > Audio/Security
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Audio/Security car audio, security.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-29-2009, 05:17 AM   #1
krazylegz1
AF Newbie

NATS fault?

my 99(V) Primera 2.0 sport+ has suddenly decided it doesnt want to start anymore, its turning over but not firing up.

had the RAC out today and he was well baffeled as its getting fuel, sparking(doesnt look as strong as it should tho).

he was there for about an hour with no joy, the noticed that as soon as the key goes in the ignition the alarm light on the dashboard lights up and stays on, so it looks like the im*obiliser is stopping on.....has anyone had a similar problem to this?

also does anyone know of any places in warwick, stratford or alcester or near by that reprograms the keys to the car?

funny thing is this only seems to have started since i reprogrammed my new key fob.
krazylegz1 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Primera | G20 > Audio/Security