Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange
Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange Sell your car and parts or post what you are looking for.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-17-2005, 11:35 AM   #1
poods2
AF Newbie

77 Dodge Power Wagon M880 W200 26K miles

1977 Dodge M880 Power Wagon W200 for sale. Truck is straight and solid with a 318, 2 bbl, 727 automatic, NP203 transfer, Danas front and rear, 26K original miles runs and drives great. I have driven this truck all over New England towing boats and other trucks, super dependable never let me down. This truck will go over, around or through anything. Cruises and tracks straight as an arrow @ 75 mph no problem. Everything works except the fuel gauge which may only need the ground fixed it had the front brake system completely replaced less than 1K miles ago. It has a free and clear title and is currently on the road registered and inspected in Massachusetts. This truck was originally owned by the US army and was bought by a small town volunteer fire dept. for use as a brush truck where it sat from 1991 until I bought a few of years ago. I have documents following its transfer which back up the milage. The truck currently has a utility bed but comes with a complete parts truck with solid standard pick up bed and a salvage title. I have a trove of NOS and repro parts for restoration which are included in the sale. If you like these old Power Wagons and are looking for an easy restoration project this is it. Excellent oportunity and a good investment these trucks are becoming rarer and rarer particularly one in this shape. email for photos or more info.
poods2@yahoo.com

Last edited by poods2; 01-17-2005 at 02:18 PM.
poods2 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange