Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Locations (USA, Canada, Asia, etc...) > California
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
California California regional information. Events, Shows, Ect...
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-03-2013, 06:51 AM   #1
DutchHolland
AF Newbie

Electric car: Want to give your opinion?

I am Dutch with 4 other team members from the University School of Applied science in Amsterdam. We study Economics and we have a market research assignment for an electric car (not one of the a-brands a less known car).
It is a car that runs on batteries and is good for your health, because you also need your legs to get it going.
The company of the car started in Germany is now available in different countries, mostly Europe. Now they are interested in going abroad to California.
To make this report, we are assigned to find people in California who want to give feedback. We will use the feedback for our advice report.
It will not take much time. We will send you some photos, ask some general questions. A question might be: “are there some interesting events (for electric cars) in California to create more awareness?”
If you want your opinion and want to help us it will be nice, leave a reaction bellow. Or PM me and I will contact you!
DutchHolland is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Locations (USA, Canada, Asia, etc...) > California