Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Exterior | bodykits | Lighting
Exterior | bodykits | Lighting When your ready to showoff that 'H' ride, here's your forum!
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-12-2013, 08:30 PM   #1
Kurtsteng
AF Newbie

Angel eyes, halo lights, running lights general headlight questions.

Hello i'm Kurt, this is my first post to the forum so I am sorry for my lack of knowledge and confusion. I'm picking up an SUV soon, a 1999 lincoln navigator, and would like to install HID projectors along with angel eyes. if I wanted the most reliable white clean light, go for the 35w 6000k bulbs is that correct? I have not seen premade kits that have the projectors along with the angel eyes for this year of car, so I was wondering how I would go about doing this. Is it possible for me or have someone wire these so that the angel eyes work as daytime running lights, and in the night or when I turn them on, the HID's will light up the whole circle? Would I have to secure the angel eyes in the housing and then run the projectors through? I'm so confused, researching did not help. Could I have someone do this to my SUV lights of I cannot? Thank you.
Kurtsteng is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Exterior | bodykits | Lighting