Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Almera | Sunny | Pulsar | Bluebird | Tiida | Versa | NX | Avenir | Tino | Stanza
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-30-2006, 07:53 PM   #1
duckman28
AF Newbie

87 Stanza starting problem

I just replace the dist, dist cap and rotor, I have approx 150 psi of compression in each cylinder, there is spark. I did get it to fire for about 2-5 minutes and it was acting as if it was flooded, fuel burning very rich and could not get over 3000 rpms. I thought it may be the fuel pump either pushing to much fuel or not enough. The fuel pump does make a sqealing noise from time to time. The car let me sit 2 weeks ago that is why I replace all the main electrical componants thinking that was the problem but problem is still the same .... Any help would be great.. Not ready to send it to the scrap yard.. Thankyou, Duckman
duckman28 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Almera | Sunny | Pulsar | Bluebird | Tiida | Versa | NX | Avenir | Tino | Stanza