Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > SRT4
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-17-2009, 04:15 AM   #1
Powellds
AF Newbie

For Sale: 2005 Stage 2 kit

I'm selling my stage 2 kit off of my 2005. It is for a 2005, so it will work with 2003 and 2004 without getting a check engine light! I'm selling it because I'm going to stage 3 here soon. The kit comes with everything except the actual mopar turbo toys and WGA, I have included the Toybox from N2MB which in my opinion is far better than the Mopar toys. All you need to do is get a wiring harness from N2MB for relatively cheap. Also, I have included the Forward motion WGA instead of the stage 2 WGA. Trust me, the FM WGA is a million times better! Everything has really low miles on it, like maybe 6,000 miles, as you can see the condition of it all. I want $1000 shipped for everything. The price is firm, I'm not gonna budge because chances are, I won't see another complete stage 2 for a long time. All boxed up and ready to be shipped as soon as I get payment so you can have a good xmas! lol. This kit got me into the 12's. If anyone wants to contact me directly, my cell is 208-559-7918. Just txt any time of the day or at night and I'll hit ya back. Here's the pics

Powellds is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > SRT4