Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > SRT4
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-29-2014, 11:07 AM   #1
Srt4Enthusiast
AF Newbie

Buying an srt4..help?

Ok, I know I could use the website srt4forums, but there registration is quite a headache. Ok, heres my question, I turn 17 soon and would like to buy an srt4 when I turn 18..my dad talked me into a truck for my first car about a year ago, he bought it of course and put about 2000 in upgrades to it. So, his rules where im not allowed to get rid of it until I turn 18, which I respect. He doesnt want me to buy a car and then it break down because he has no money to fix, which I again respect. So, in about a year or so will there still be nice srt4s? I see some on Craigslist now for 7 to 10 grand for a nice one with 80 thousandish miles. Im just worried that there won't be any nice ones left. Someone please prove me wrong, ive been dead set on this car for about 5 months. I know every crook and cranny to it and all the problem's that may occur. Thanks!
Srt4Enthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > SRT4