Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > SRT4
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-26-2006, 07:48 AM   #1
DoctorSwole
AF Newbie

Bodykits for SRT-4

I'm thinking about getting an SRT-4 becuase I've ehard so many good things about them. I have a few questions.
Does the SRT-4 use the same bodykits as the Neon because I would want to put one on to change it up a little bit. Also are the SRT-4's common cars? I don't want something that everyyybody has you know? Thanks
DoctorSwole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 05:59 PM   #2
Turbodog97
Just a Neon

Re: Bodykits for SRT-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorSwole
I'm thinking about getting an SRT-4 becuase I've ehard so many good things about them. I have a few questions.
Does the SRT-4 use the same bodykits as the Neon because I would want to put one on to change it up a little bit. Also are the SRT-4's common cars? I don't want something that everyyybody has you know? Thanks

Srt's are great car's, but I wouldn't recommend putting a "body kit" on one...I think there's a couple out(if you are dead set on getting one) And I'm almost positive the neons and srt's don't use the same "body kits." Srt-4's are really not that common; compared to other cars...Dodge only made what...22, maybe 23 thousand of them

05 Srt4
Agp 3147 w/supporting mods

97 Mx-5
T28, hks man, ebay int/pipes, rfl bov, xtd 6 puck, 3" magnaflow, msd timing box,
Turbodog97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 08:48 PM   #3
DoctorSwole
AF Newbie

why wouldn't you recomend putting a "body kit" (sorry idk what to call it exactly) id probabaly just put one on the rear and sides b/c I like the front but the back sits a little high for my liking. But what are the reasons to not get one? I'm just wondering cuz I'm new with all this and any help would be great.
DoctorSwole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 09:46 AM   #4
breckboarder55
AF Newbie

they use the same basic body panels and you can actually swap out the body panels with out any modifications... ( the holes all line up/ same mounts )

personally i dont think you can make an srt look better by putting a body kit on, i think it looks mean as hell as it is... just throw on a cf lip, and lower it...

To each their own....

Check out endlesses srt, might give you an idea of how good they can look with stock body panels. He has one of the most tastefully modded and cleanest SRT-4s around...

SRT's arnt to common, you wont see them everyday [b]most [b] places, but they did make a fairly large amount of them. I wouldnt worry about it its still pretty unusual to see them around, and there is HUGE aftermarket support for them for being such new cars.
Old 01-24-2010, 04:02 PM   #5
itsprat1
AF Newbie

yo i have an srt-4 04 the best year they made the stock body kits are nice when there lower mine has work done its completely leveled there a great car to have perfect for draging mines an 11 second car now with like barley anything done yet im tellin yu go with it its nice bro
itsprat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 01:57 AM   #6
mikhailSRT4
AF Newbie

they are rare now a days cus they stopped making them. the crash test sucks but dont drive like a dick and trust me this car will only make you happy
mikhailSRT4 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > SRT4