Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ford > F Series
F Series Forum covers questions and discussions regarding Ford F-150, Ford F-250, Ford F-350, Ford F-450, Ford F-550, Ford F-650, and Ford F-750.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-28-2017, 12:01 AM   #1
hithere2ya
AF Newbie

Cool 1994 F150 parked about 10 years

I am the "proud" owner of an F150 5.0 litre that has not been operated in 10 years or more. Just bought a new front fuel cell and pump to install assuming the present ones would be trash. Fresh oil is also on schedule.

Any suggestions for additional prep as I ready this puppy to fire up? Considering new injectors, plugs in addition to the tank/fuel pump assy.

It was a one owner, XLT short bed, body all good except a dent in driver side fender. Also needs tires, maybe brakes. But the price was right- free!!

Looking at it for my grandson, as a joint project but do not want to over-load him and my expertise is diesel but have worked gas powered units in over the years.

Thanks.

"Hartley, you always have time to do it over, but never time to do it right."
hithere2ya is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ford > F Series