Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > Caravan | Voyager
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-28-2009, 12:52 AM   #1
LightShifter
AF Newbie

How much is a 95 3.0L Voyager With 95k & Bad Tranny Worth?

I have a 95 (3.0l V6) Voyager with a bad tranny that only has about 95,000 miles on it that the tranny went bad in. Any idea how much it would be worth?

I'm wondering if it's worth putting a rebuilt transmission into and selling it or selling it as is. The only other problem with it is the a/c doesn't work.

For trade in, the dealer only offered me $100 for it but I think I should be able to get more than that for it with only 95000 miles on it.

Thanks

Dan
LightShifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 02:16 PM   #2
RIP
AF -Advisor

Re: How much is a 95 3.0L Voyager With 95k & Bad Tranny Worth?

KBB.com says a 95 Gr Voyager in excellent condition private party value is $3500. Trade in value will be less. Plug your specific info in at KBB.com to refine that. At best you put $1500 and all your time into it to get $3000. Iffy. If the van is emaculate with a bad tranny and A/C I'd expect $600 to $1000 but, you won't get that from a dealer. They won't want to mess with it. There's plenty of gear heads who would be willing buy it and fix it up for themselves or to sell it.

07 Fusion / 06 RAV4 / 06 Accord / 96 Gr Caravan
RIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 09:19 PM   #3
wafrederick
Banned

Re: How much is a 95 3.0L Voyager With 95k & Bad Tranny Worth?

They do not bring t00 much money,$3500 is way too high and the Kelly Blue book is way too high on prices which is very unaccurate.It is worth at least $2,000. and down.The NADA book is more accurate.Get the transmission rebuilt which this transmission is very easy to rebuild and most people wil buy it
wafrederick is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Tags
3.0 , bad , tranny , trouble , worth
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > Caravan | Voyager