Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-07-2002, 01:52 PM   #1
Bean Bandit
AF Enthusiast

Thumbs up Greate support from Havey Throttle Performance!

As I'm planing to buy a Nissan I asked around what's possible with a reasonable amount of work/money!

Here're my ups and downs.

To: info@heavythrottle.com
Subject: SR20DET shipping to Switzerland/Europe
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 16:15:43 +0200 (MEST)

Hi,
I'm thinking about exchanging my CA18DET with a SR20DET. I live in Switzerland and wondered what price you could make me for a complete S15 engine with 6-speed transmisson including shippment to Zurich/Switzerland?

Thanks in advance for your efforts

Bean Bandit

Answer:

AC, we do not ship to Europe right now, but if you are interested, we can sell you a s15 and figure a way to ship it to you. The engine is $5200+ shipping.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks
Yury Lyalko
www.srswap.com

To: info@heavythrottle.com
Subject: Re: SR20DET shipping to Switzerland/Europe
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 16:53:31 +0200 (MEST)

thanks for the response. As I have no clou what shipping and taxes cost, what do I have to expect, 200 US$ or more likely around 1000 US$?

another question came up in my mind is it possible to make a S15 engine out of a S14 by adding/exchanging the missing/different parts throu aftermarket sales? (if possible what would be needed?)

Thanks again helping me to fulfill a dream of mine

Regards Bean Bandit

Answer:

Hey, well the shipping and taxes are a mistery to me as well. We have not shipped an engine overseas. The s15 is the same engine as the s14 except for the turbo and the 6 speed tranny. Th einjectors are 480cc instead of teh 370 in the s14. I think it would be easier to simply get the parts and upgrade the s14 engine.

Thanks
Yury Lyalko
www.srswap.com

Now that I call a good support not like from Nissan Headquarter
Fun is not a straight line. AFs member #299, loyal european support since 02/2001.
Bean Bandit is offline   Reply With Quote