Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Girl Racers' Spot
Girl Racers' Spot For the Female Racer....
  Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-06-2004, 02:01 AM   #1
b16misslady
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to b16misslady
SoCal anyone?

Hey I'm a noob here...I noticed that not a lot of threads are tech related...any techie ladies in socal?
Old 10-08-2004, 11:19 AM   #2
chris0276
Banned

Re: SoCal anyone?

I'm SoCal guy. Is that ok???
Old 10-09-2004, 02:51 PM   #3
SilverY2KCivic
Cali Guy

Send a message via ICQ to SilverY2KCivic Send a message via AIM to SilverY2KCivic Send a message via Yahoo to SilverY2KCivic
Another So. Cali guy here. there are some So. Cali girls though here I recall that are into the tech side of modding...
All rights reserved... All BITERS served!

"The last time you had THIS much fun driving a car, it cost a quarter, and gyrated in front of the supermarket."

i have yet to see any well done imports around here. most are road toilets driven by some high school punk -Drift

hessemer69 on AIM
Old 10-10-2004, 04:50 PM   #4
b16misslady
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to b16misslady
nice to meet you guys...where are the ladies at man!
Old 10-11-2004, 05:15 PM   #5
PedalPusher
AF Newbie

so cal.
Old 10-18-2004, 12:58 PM   #6
SandrasUserName
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to SandrasUserName

Well I'm in So Cal but I don't own a Honda. But I am a "girl racer" I guess

88 SC MR2
03 V6 Camry
Old 10-18-2004, 02:24 PM   #7
gelcol
AF Regular

Re: Re: SoCal anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandrasUserName
Well I'm in So Cal but I don't own a Honda. But I am a "girl racer" I guess
I'm socal hi Sandra!
Old 11-25-2004, 12:01 AM   #8
S13wanabe
AF Enthusiast

Well I'm in SoCal, but I'm a guy. I only posted to see reactions. Anyway, I've built a couple Honda motors, so if you need any help, maybe I can help in some way. Go LS/Vtec. 14.01 second 4-door, hell yeah. Will be a low 13 high 12 car in about 6 months. NA is the way to go. Nothing sounds better than 10,000 rpm's, unless it's 12,000 rpm's.
Old 11-25-2004, 01:38 AM   #9
YOUNGSTER
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to YOUNGSTER Send a message via MSN to YOUNGSTER Send a message via Yahoo to YOUNGSTER

bs on s13 complete bs
MODS: Motor :jdm b16 block, itr head, skunk 2 cam gears, msd ignition, intake, exhaust, straight pipe, skunk 2 ecu. act race clutch Suspension : grnd cntrl coilovers, 4 way adj shocks , spoon strut bar, skunk 2 sway bar, itr control arms, energy bushings misc. : super nice jdm seats, momo detachable steering wheel, Jdm clutster, Spoon Cf duckbill wing, vision smoked amber turn signals. COMING VERY SOON IN DAYS LS vtec ARP ROD BOLTS HEAD BOLTS AND 75 SHOT OF GIGLE JUICE look in my galler
Old 11-25-2004, 02:39 AM   #10
S13wanabe
AF Enthusiast

Hmmm, you really think so. Well what don't you believe. Right now I have an LS/Vtec with PR3 pistons and a fuel pressure regulator. Akimoto intake and AEBS intake manifold. I have stock exhaust and exhaust manifold. I ran a 14.01 at Charlsbad Raceway in San Diego, CA. I have stock steely wheels and the car is of course gutted. Soon my head will be ported and polished with Skunk2 stage 2 cams, with ported and polished intake maniflod and throttle body. What exactly is there not to believe? I've built a stock D15 for my car, my friends 196.3whp NA B16 that redlines at 10,000, and I have rebuilt my LS/Vtec. Keep in mind this was my best time. I usually run between 14.16 and 14.31. I just got a complete master bushing set from Energy Suspension for my car along with RS-R race springs and KYB agx shocks. On the way is a set of 15 by 6.5 wheels wrapped in Falken Azenis tires. The wheels weigh 11.9 pounds each. I plan on racing auto-x, but unfortunatly i will have to run in a class that I will be beat in ever time. The LS/Vtec doesn't go well with the inspectors. Well I hope I have improved my credibility. Honda is my specialty, Nissan is my daily driver until my record cleans up of the 4 points. Then Nissan will be fun too.
Old 11-28-2004, 12:55 AM   #11
GSteg
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to GSteg

if my buddy can run 14.01 in his 2000 dodge dakota 4.7 V8 with small mods, s13 can run 14s with less weight and better gears

btw, we need to have a meet. i'm in OC
Old 11-28-2004, 07:10 PM   #12
S13wanabe
AF Enthusiast

Where abouts are you. I'm in San Clemente, but I drive to Cal State Fullerton four times a week.
Old 01-27-2005, 09:32 PM   #13
Shpyder
Moderate moderator

San Diego anyone?

The daily driver. The weekend cruiser. The lazy shop hog.
Old 01-28-2005, 02:07 AM   #14
S13wanabe
AF Enthusiast

Orange County. That's right everyone, the O.C. And it's just like the show. Everyone has a billion dollars and sleeps around. And of course there is so much money that ugly people are a thing of the past. Hahahahahaha
Old 01-28-2005, 09:22 PM   #15
5gcivic
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13wanabe
Hmmm, you really think so. Well what don't you believe. Right now I have an LS/Vtec with PR3 pistons and a fuel pressure regulator. Akimoto intake and AEBS intake manifold. I have stock exhaust and exhaust manifold. I ran a 14.01 at Charlsbad Raceway in San Diego, CA. I have stock steely wheels and the car is of course gutted. Soon my head will be ported and polished with Skunk2 stage 2 cams, with ported and polished intake maniflod and throttle body. What exactly is there not to believe? I've built a stock D15 for my car, my friends 196.3whp NA B16 that redlines at 10,000, and I have rebuilt my LS/Vtec. Keep in mind this was my best time. I usually run between 14.16 and 14.31. I just got a complete master bushing set from Energy Suspension for my car along with RS-R race springs and KYB agx shocks. On the way is a set of 15 by 6.5 wheels wrapped in Falken Azenis tires. The wheels weigh 11.9 pounds each. I plan on racing auto-x, but unfortunatly i will have to run in a class that I will be beat in ever time. The LS/Vtec doesn't go well with the inspectors. Well I hope I have improved my credibility. Honda is my specialty, Nissan is my daily driver until my record cleans up of the 4 points. Then Nissan will be fun too.
didnt they shut down the carlsbad strip? I usually go to vista 4-5 times a year and stay there a couple months in the summer but havent gone this year and saw something that they were shutting carlsbad strip down for more development. That sucks because that is a really good strip.

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Girl Racers' Spot