Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Street/Track Racing Stories!
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Street/Track Racing Stories! Beat any Mustangs today? Tell everyone about what your Honda can do! (Keep it clean)
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-21-2004, 11:35 AM   #1
1gspot
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to 1gspot
How cool is our 50

just thought id share how cool officer R. White is of the Columbus PD for giving me a warning on a 51 in a 35, 16 over.... what a good man. Can anyone top it, or worse got ticketed for like 1 over???
1gspot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 02:29 PM   #2
whitGSR07
AF Enthusiast

Re: How cool is our 50

I can top it completely...on the way home from school me and my friend got pulled over for street racing (we were just fucking around really) and going 50 over no lie. The cop said he didn't want us to lose our licenses and said he was going to call our parents...he never did...I love that guy.
whitGSR07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 05:38 PM   #3
lurker rex
Banned

Going shooting in the Angeles Crest mountains - car was loaded with guns and ammo - got busted with 1/8 oz. bag of pot - the cop dumped the bag into some bushes and let me and my friend go (after he ran a check on every gun in the car).
lurker rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 05:49 PM   #4
Greenblurr93
Kind of a Big Deal

Send a message via MSN to Greenblurr93

75 in a 45... cop didnt even take my info, he just looked at my badge (on my way to work) and said "late for work??" of course i responded with yes and all he said was "ok, just be safe..." and walked back to his car and took off.
Greenblurr93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 08:04 PM   #5
Prelude707
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Prelude707
Redlining 1st and chriping the shit out of 2nd with an open bottle of yager in the car and me under 21 in a 25 mph zone. No I hadn't had a drop to drink was just heading to a party to get cocked. Didn't even see the cop in the middle of traffic heading the other way. He did some crazy 180 turn and came after me. He searched the car.

Ended up dumping the bottle in the grass and giving me a $40 ticket for "disobeying a CT traffic sign". I love that guy.

This was pre-nitrous, wonder what would happen if he opened the trunk to find 2 10 Ibs bottles chilling there. I'm a lot more careful now.
AEM CAI, AEM underdrive pullies, AEM FPR w/fuel rail, AEM brake pads, Apex'i N1 catback exhaust, Random Tech Hi-flow cat, Autometer fuel pressure & A/F ratio gauges, Apex'i VAFC(dyno tuned), ACT Xtreme pressure plate w/street disc and streetlite flywheel, Zex wet shot w/dual bottles and purge, Neuspeed front strut bar, VIS EVO CF hood, Honda Access door sills, NX bottle warmers, Lean Racing short shifter
Soon to come-
17" wheels, ES motor mount inserts
Prelude707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 08:26 PM   #6
mikester_91
AF Enthusiast

120 in a 55....lol it was on a straight stretch on a road right next to a highway, cop was on the highway and had no way to catch me lol....it was funny..
mikester_91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 02:48 PM   #7
Ace$nyper
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Ace$nyper Send a message via MSN to Ace$nyper Send a message via Yahoo to Ace$nyper

16 over and a warning caues he was behind me and i sped up outta no where *i was drinking a coke forgot to shift lol* explained it to him showed him coke was nice he said no prob just be careful i said see how bad drinking and driving is he laughed and said better not do that I told him i won't he let me go.
Ace$nyper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004, 05:24 PM   #8
00accord44
High on Potenuse

Send a message via AIM to 00accord44 Send a message via MSN to 00accord44 Send a message via Yahoo to 00accord44
I was on the highway where they had just finished up some road work. State trooper was in the right lane doing 45 (hw limit is 55). Everybody else was pussying along behind and along side the trooper. I decided I wasn't gonna be punked by some slow movin cop, so I hit 55 and went on ahead. Not a good idea. Especially with my luck.

Not only did I get pulled over (which freed the road for the rest of the chumps that were too scared to pass before), I got a ticket for speeding in a construction zone (apparently there need not be workers, work to be done, or equipment to be a work zone). I said I didn't know it was a construction zone, she said there was a sign (a couple miles back) and cones out. The cones weren't even in the way, just lined along the cement divider on the left.

Oh, and I got a seat belt violation.

00accord44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004, 09:22 PM   #9
exman98
AF Enthusiast

i was a pasenger in my friends car on our way for spring break. it was easter morning, about 4;:00 AM when he got pulled over doing 85 in 55. it was even a construction zone (fine are doubled in ohio). he gave him a warning and that was all.
exman98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005, 06:00 PM   #10
Vtec95Civic
AF Enthusiast

My friend got pulled over for 103 in a 50.. warning.
Vtec95Civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 08:26 PM   #11
Got Torque?
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Got Torque?
my buddy got pulled over for cutting an undercover cop off at 90 in a 40. got a 2 hour lecture but no ticket. we also pegged the speedometer for like 10 seconds while still at full throttle in a 55, this venture was smoking an sti. this was in a 2002 supercharged mustang gt, the peg is at like 155, you think about that. anyway passed by a camaro cop car and kept goin, neither stood a chance
Got Torque? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005, 06:54 PM   #12
kidrocket
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to kidrocket

my first post in quite some time-

i was let off for 25 over
reason he gave me was it was late on a road that wasnt busy
kidrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005, 08:59 PM   #13
swaptrex
AF Regular

one time i was doin 185 in a 25 and got pulled over by one of those mountain bike cops, she was really hot!! we had hot steamy sex and she gave me a warning and her trek. lol. c'mon guys some of these stories seem a tad exaggerated.
swaptrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2005, 12:52 AM   #14
Lychus
AF Regular

i hate you guys, i got a 250 dollar ticket for going 62 in a 35. That seems like too much for less than 30 miles over but then again that was my first ticket. Gay gay gay ass motorcycle cop. but hopefully my lawyer can wisk it all away for 50 bucks.
Lychus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2005, 09:17 AM   #15
prid3_pain
AF Newbie

pshh.. my friend did 67 in a 55 and got a 200$ ticket.. cop was just doing her job though.. but of course it was a highway patrol in a camaro..
prid3_pain is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Street/Track Racing Stories!