Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Street/Track Racing Stories!
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Street/Track Racing Stories! Beat any Mustangs today? Tell everyone about what your Honda can do! (Keep it clean)
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-17-2005, 10:47 PM   #1
Gipergon
AF Newbie

1995 240sx vs Maxima

Hello guys well thiers one guy in brooklyn that have 240sx and saying he smokes anythin that get besides him keep BS to everyone that he Stay dead even with modded STi his car 1995 Manual 240sx with Ka24de have Catback Exhaust (with no cats), Cold Air Intake, AEM Pulley Kit, Stage 2 Clutch ANd LSD he just really getting on everyone nervs i have quastion can my freind 1997 Maxima SE manual with Cold Air Intake and stage 1 clutch Muffler with hi flow cat take out that 240sx ? from a roll or dead stop whatever ? i know you guys gona say race em and find out i just want to be make sure couse if maxima wont be able other freind 2005 SLK350 will !

so Do maxima have a chance couse i think this one will be close race !

Thanks !
Gipergon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 11:40 PM   #2
Gipergon
AF Newbie

ohh Shit Sorry I didnt see it was Honda Forum
Gipergon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005, 07:29 PM   #3
Rampart Crawler
AF Enthusiast

Re: 1995 240sx vs Maxima

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gipergon
Hello guys well thiers one guy in brooklyn that have 240sx and saying he smokes anythin that get besides him keep BS to everyone that he Stay dead even with modded STi his car 1995 Manual 240sx with Ka24de have Catback Exhaust (with no cats), Cold Air Intake, AEM Pulley Kit, Stage 2 Clutch ANd LSD he just really getting on everyone nervs i have quastion can my freind 1997 Maxima SE manual with Cold Air Intake and stage 1 clutch Muffler with hi flow cat take out that 240sx ? from a roll or dead stop whatever ? i know you guys gona say race em and find out i just want to be make sure couse if maxima wont be able other freind 2005 SLK350 will !

so Do maxima have a chance couse i think this one will be close race !

Thanks !
old topic, but your friend should take him, if you ask me.

I'd hope you already have raced, by now.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Street/Track Racing Stories!