Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Videos
Car Videos Got a crazy video to share?
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-08-2005, 09:12 AM   #16
iamdavor
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to iamdavor
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Crazy Iraqi drift

Quote:
Originally Posted by richbb1659
you god damn retards... http://velocity.isfaster.com/drift/o...w/overview.htm
A FUCKING FWD CANNOT FULFILL THE DEFINITION OF TRUE DRIFTING. why is that so damn hard to understand?

Definition of Drifting According To You.
Basically, drifting is getting your car sideways down a road. It doesn't sound very hard does it? Sounds a hell of a lot like power sliding huh? Well it isn't, it's much more complex. Instead of a drifter causing a drift and then countering to straighten out, he will instead over counter so his car goes into another drift. That is the reason many drifters do it in the mountains, because there are many sharp turns strung together. So in essence a good drifter has the ability to take five or six opposing turns without having traction at any point in time. To put it simply a good definition of drifting is, "Sliding your car through a set of opposed and grouped turns without having rear wheel traction as your car moves laterally through the turns."

BASICALLY - GETTING CAR SIDEWAYS DOWN A RODE. As much as i have seen, MANY fwd cars go sideways. Technique? The E-brake.

SLIDING YOU CAR THROUGH A SET OF OPPOSED AND GROUPED TURNES WITHOUT HAVE REAR WHEEL TRACTION AS YOU CAR MOVES LATERALLY THROUGH THE TURNS.

It tells you right there. FWD cars can lose RW traction HINCE THE E-BRAKE. They wouldnt put FWD cars in drifting competitions if they couldnt DRIFT. You dissapoint me. If i dont know any better, you're a class A moron, or just not english literate.
iamdavor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 11:49 AM   #17
richbb1659
AF Newbie

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Crazy Iraqi drift

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamdavor
Definition of Drifting According To You.
Basically, drifting is getting your car sideways down a road. It doesn't sound very hard does it? Sounds a hell of a lot like power sliding huh? Well it isn't, it's much more complex. Instead of a drifter causing a drift and then countering to straighten out, he will instead over counter so his car goes into another drift. That is the reason many drifters do it in the mountains, because there are many sharp turns strung together. So in essence a good drifter has the ability to take five or six opposing turns without having traction at any point in time. To put it simply a good definition of drifting is, "Sliding your car through a set of opposed and grouped turns without having rear wheel traction as your car moves laterally through the turns."

BASICALLY - GETTING CAR SIDEWAYS DOWN A RODE. As much as i have seen, MANY fwd cars go sideways. Technique? The E-brake.

SLIDING YOU CAR THROUGH A SET OF OPPOSED AND GROUPED TURNES WITHOUT HAVE REAR WHEEL TRACTION AS YOU CAR MOVES LATERALLY THROUGH THE TURNS.

It tells you right there. FWD cars can lose RW traction HINCE THE E-BRAKE. They wouldnt put FWD cars in drifting competitions if they couldnt DRIFT. You dissapoint me. If i dont know any better, you're a class A moron, or just not english literate.
apparently your the illiterate one, you "class A moron." YOU DIDNT EVEN READ THE FUCKING SECOND PARAGRAPH. you god damn ricers cant seem to understand that because you think you are hardcore and F&F with your hondas that make mad hp yo. e-braking DOES NOT = drifting you dumb son of a bitch.

P.S.- Road.
richbb1659 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 04:29 PM   #18
frozen_Joth
Easily Distracted

Send a message via AIM to frozen_Joth
Re: Crazy Iraqi drift

rofl. Never once did I even mention the e-brake...nevermind, I forgot that your a noob so I'm not even gonna argue with you.

I showed a guy I work with this video and now he wants to try it. He's gonna buy an old beat up v-8 to practice with. I'll post the results when I get them. lol.
-Short throw, lowered
frozen_Joth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 05:26 PM   #19
richbb1659
AF Newbie

Re: Re: Crazy Iraqi drift

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozen_Joth
rofl. Never once did I even mention the e-brake...nevermind, I forgot that your a noob so I'm not even gonna argue with you.

I showed a guy I work with this video and now he wants to try it. He's gonna buy an old beat up v-8 to practice with. I'll post the results when I get them. lol.
then please tell me how your friend with an fwd drifts. i do want to know.

oh, and your friend is retarded and going to kill himself. hopefully you are in the car with him when he decides to throw a 4000+ lb car sideways at 100 mph like this vid. the tires are gonna fold over and its gonna roll right over like nothing.
Old 07-09-2005, 12:26 AM   #20
iamdavor
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to iamdavor
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Crazy Iraqi drift

Quote:
Originally Posted by richbb1659
apparently your the illiterate one, you "class A moron." YOU DIDNT EVEN READ THE FUCKING SECOND PARAGRAPH. you god damn ricers cant seem to understand that because you think you are hardcore and F&F with your hondas that make mad hp yo. e-braking DOES NOT = drifting you dumb son of a bitch.

P.S.- Road.
You guys cant get any dumber. How do you think anyone starts out to drift. Their first technique is with the e-brake. Watch the drift bible. Keiichi Tsuchiya the worlsd best drifter. Uses the e-brake now and when he started out. You think u know something.. please..
iamdavor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 12:46 PM   #21
richbb1659
AF Newbie

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Crazy Iraqi drift

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamdavor
You guys cant get any dumber. How do you think anyone starts out to drift. Their first technique is with the e-brake. Watch the drift bible. Keiichi Tsuchiya the worlsd best drifter. Uses the e-brake now and when he started out. You think u know something.. please..
actually, your right. i know thats how drifters enter most of their corners. what i meant was that you cannot use it to continually drift around a corner. it just does not work.

i stand corrected.
Old 07-10-2005, 01:38 PM   #22
aruseb
AF Newbie

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Crazy Iraqi drift

Drifting may be more stylish, but this looks like a lot more fun. Especially after couple of sixpacks this would be the most entertaining thing to do on I55.
aruseb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 05:53 PM   #23
richbb1659
AF Newbie

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Crazy Iraqi drift

Quote:
Originally Posted by aruseb
Drifting may be more stylish, but this looks like a lot more fun. Especially after couple of sixpacks this would be the most entertaining thing to do on I55.
uhh...sure! throwing a car sideways on a public highway while drunk!
AWESOME
EDIT: i do realize your joking.
Old 07-10-2005, 08:47 PM   #24
Initial_D
AF Enthusiast

Re: Crazy Iraqi drift

repost !!
and thats not Iraqi drifting,,,, its saudi drifting . I saw these drifting many times in saudia and you can say that they are doing these things @ 100+ mph so it is very hard to control the car not spining away to the public or out the road ><? and I met that guy once...
his name is sultan (( his Nick name is BoBo )) and he quit doing these things 2 years ago and became a religon man......
there is also another who also drives just like his (( as I remeber his nick name was Bo Zogom )) became a religon man few years ago ,,, and by the way there was a famous race between these two people few years ago but I don't remeber who won ??
Initial_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 04:02 AM   #25
Adamsindrey
AF Newbie

Send a message via MSN to Adamsindrey
Guys guys.... Whats with the hostility between you lot?

This is a discussion board not argument board. Ranting and raving calling people all sorts of names believe it or not is NOT the best way to get a point across. Yer ok put each other right but constructive critisism is what we need not destructive....

Just my oppinion, Adam
Adamsindrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 10:00 AM   #26
frozen_Joth
Easily Distracted

Send a message via AIM to frozen_Joth
Re: Re: Crazy Iraqi drift

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initial_D
repost !!
and thats not Iraqi drifting,,,, its saudi drifting . I saw these drifting many times in saudia and you can say that they are doing these things @ 100+ mph so it is very hard to control the car not spining away to the public or out the road ><? and I met that guy once...
his name is sultan (( his Nick name is BoBo )) and he quit doing these things 2 years ago and became a religon man......
there is also another who also drives just like his (( as I remeber his nick name was Bo Zogom )) became a religon man few years ago ,,, and by the way there was a famous race between these two people few years ago but I don't remeber who won ??
wtf dude? Really man you know this guy, yeah right. And who cares about this video anymore lets argue on another video thread. not really lets be nice children.
-Short throw, lowered
frozen_Joth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 12:07 PM   #27
Initial_D
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: Re: Crazy Iraqi drift

Quote:
wtf dude? Really man you know this guy, yeah right. And who cares about this video anymore lets argue on another video thread. not really lets be nice children.
will its up to you if you want to beleve it or not .
what do you know about that vid ??? first you said its iraqi drifting and thats worng cuz its a saudi drifting
second you live far away from arab country and I live in saudia arabia, so what do you know about that guy
and also most of the guys here drift stock FF cars cuz FR cars are hard to find...
Initial_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 01:31 PM   #28
flatlander757
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to flatlander757
theres a separate FF class because the FR CARS WOULD RAPE THEM

Old 07-14-2005, 02:34 AM   #29
Elk
AF Regular

Talking Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Crazy Iraqi drift

Quote:
You're so stupid. You can drift with ANY car if you know how. My friend drifts his '02 Toyota Celica GT. Anyways, The video has some crazy shit in it. It does seem stupid to do that stuff with people that close to you but it has a different style to it, that's what I like about it.
Yeah, I bet he can do donuts to.
Elk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 01:57 PM   #30
Stealth_SUX_
AF Regular

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Crazy Iraqi drift

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elk
Yeah, I bet he can do donuts to.
lol fuckin idiot u can do donuts in a fwd car, u have to go in reverse but you still can, stupid, u guys need to stop fighting who cares. everyone has there own opinion and most of the time its the people who do not know anything who try to act all smart but who cares, they know they are stupid. Some of you are smart and know about FWD drifting and all the stuff, for all the rest of u guys trying to say there is no such thing, and you can do donuts in a FWD car, shut the fuck up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you dont know what u are talking about then dont say it at all
Stealth_SUX_ is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Videos