Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Motorcycles & Choppers > Dirt Bikes
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-19-2004, 03:57 PM   #1
RoostRider
AF Newbie

Be very cautious dealing with Forward Motion Racing

Decide for yourself how appropriate it is.

"http://www.dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?t=103939&page=1&pp=10"

Forward Motion Racing has proven to be very unreliable in this instance, and has had very poor communication with the customer as well as between themselves. This has resulted in untold delays (7weeks for a job that was supposed to be 2 weeks).

Although Dirtrider.net convey's themselves as an impartial forums board, certain sponsors (read FM racing) have moderator duties that include the ability to delete threads and or posts. (if this link doesn't work or is edited, thats probably why.. I have a copy of the thread to show anyone interested) They have used this ability to delete one of my threads on this subject because it showed, so convincingly, that their customer service, IN THIS INSTANCE, was extremely poor. I have been told by others from this board that this is not a limited instance, and that many threads complaigning about FM have been removed (I cannot confirm or deny this)... although all the compliments seem to remain.... hmmmmm? (to thier credit, I did find one thread with complaints in it.... Eric again goes on a tirade about how it's ALL THE CUSTOMERS FAULT... I guess he saw his complaint as justified and left this thread)

And to top it all off, in his rant, Eric releases PERSONAL INFORMATION about the client, gained solely through FM racing ON THE PUBLIC forums in an attempt to apparently get people to harass him at work!!! for complaigning about the extremely shoddy service provided by FM.

I would think about it before doing business with a company that would do this REGARDLESS of whether you are a 'whiner' in their eyes, for compaigning when your order is 350% over in time, they 'forgot' part of it AND sent to someone esle in Florida!!!
RoostRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2004, 10:03 PM   #2
RoostRider
AF Newbie

To thier credit. Forward Motion DID finaly remove my friends work address from thier posts. (After making up some story about my friend 'asking nicely' to have it removed... LOL)

And decided to credit my friend for the work. (as opposed to loosing in court)

It all came in the form of 'It's all your fault' in the forums before Rich locked the thread.... *sigh*

never do business with a company that can't handle complaints properly!
RoostRider is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Motorcycles & Choppers > Dirt Bikes