Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Volkswagen > General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-18-2002, 01:47 AM   #1
kris
Off playing with fire.

Need help identifying items.

I have come across three brand new, in the package items. They were given to me in a trade. But I am not sure what to do with them. I figured I would just offer them for sale. But before I do that, I need to get a rough price estimate on what to offer. The three items are; As poiler, a front upper strut tower bar, and what I think is a kick plate (the kind that goes to the left of the clutch, that you rest your foot on while driving). I will try to describe each item, and maybe someone knows what I am talking about. I tried searching on google.com bu most the sites I found were in German, and my German is very, very limited.

Spoiler
This is just a basic, what appears to be a trunk mount spoiler. It is unpainted, and is made of fiberglass. It is a low profile spoiler, and does not stick up high. I can get the measurments if needed. I think it probably goes on a jetta?

Strut Bar
This is a aluminum bar, that has some type of bolt system of centered, that looks like it can be tightened there. The stickers on the packaging say: "SPARCO Barra Duampi VW Golf 3 - 1.4/1.8/2.0/2.8 VR6 PA DP04. The UPC code is 036RG84"

Kick Plate
The kick plate is a aluminum finish, that is 10 1/2" in length, 4" in width at the top, and 4 1/2" in width across the bottom. It has 4 rows of seven rubber buttons for grip, Along the side it says in engraved with black paint oettinger.

Thats it. If anyone has a idea of what these are worth, or a site where I could go to compare, that would be great.

Thanks.
kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2002, 12:58 PM   #2
URIN 2ND
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to URIN 2ND
Without pics, it's hard to say what you have. Get some pics up, and also get over to www.vwvortex.com . Sounds like A3 parts, so look for the Golf/Jetta III Technical forum.:thumbup:
URIN 2ND is offline   Reply With Quote