Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Element
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-20-2007, 04:37 PM   #1
InMyELX5
AF Newbie

Unhappy Accident in my Element

Hello Everyone, I am new here and in need of your help. I recently got into an accident in my 2005 Element. I am looking to see what is the name of the part called that got hit? I want to see what the cost for that part will be. I have a photo of it but not sure how to load it into this thread. The damaged is in the rear passenger side above the light signal and above the gray side trim above the wheel. Just underneath the side window towards the back. It has to be replaced... no way around it. The dent is in the smallest part of the body on the Element 5D,4WD LX. Thank G for that! I was told it's called "Quarter Panel" but I looked in the Honda parts website and can't fine that part. Please help if anyone knows!

Many thanks,
InMyELX5

Last edited by InMyELX5; 04-21-2007 at 06:14 PM.
InMyELX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 09:40 AM   #2
nmikmik
AF Regular

Re: Accident in my Element

I'd look up your part on the web sellers sites like rockauto & see exactly what it's called. you can also call them and explain what you're talking about. It will be cheaper to by then from the dealer anyway. The quarter panel does sound like what you are looking for, but please check and double check before you buy. Good luck.
nmikmik is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Element