Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > COMPLETELY off-topic
COMPLETELY off-topic Talk about anything other than cars. But you can't be mad and angry in this forum!
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-03-2014, 06:01 PM   #1
Macapacaaa
AF Newbie

Calling all UK dealership Mechanics to help a youngster out

Hi, I'm new and I'm sorry if this is in the wrong part of the forum. But anyway, lifestory; I've been unemployed for 2 years due to being in a smallish overpopulated town with no jobs. A week ago I was contacted from an old support worker offering me a place in workpairing which is basically a 6 month paid placement in a field i desire with a full time job/apprenticeship at the end. Went for an interview with her and she has landed me an interview at Hyundai as an trainee/apprentice mechanic.

Anyway, I'm nervous. First formal interview, and I'm wanting to know what types of questions will be asked. As an amateur, like he knows, I'm sure the questions won't be too difficult but I still want to present myself completely prepared. So can any one in the UK help a young one out?
Macapacaaa is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Tags
jobs , mechanic , recruitment
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > COMPLETELY off-topic