Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > COMPLETELY off-topic
COMPLETELY off-topic Talk about anything other than cars. But you can't be mad and angry in this forum!
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-16-2018, 03:06 PM   #16
FormulaLT1
Fight the powwa!!!

Send a message via AIM to FormulaLT1 Send a message via MSN to FormulaLT1 Send a message via Yahoo to FormulaLT1
Re: Banter thread 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earlsfat View Post
And just for the official record... my fucking camaro is STILL not done. New floor pans are sitting right next to it in the same box they came in 3 years ago.

Seriously though.... Igor.... the ads. This is retarded. I got some mid-aged housewife colon muscle constipation ad winking at me. You got a camera under my chair aimed at my ass????
That’s awesome a peeping admin. Believe me Igor, you ain’t going to find anything worth seeing. My Formula unfortunately is the proud possession of soneone else right now.
RIP Hypsi - I just want to express I will never be the same after having lost such a good friend. You meant alot to me and I feel I am a better person for having known you. Til the day we meet again my friend you will always be in my heart.

Mods: Weight reduction (I don't wear underwear)
FormulaLT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 03:25 PM   #17
FormulaLT1
Fight the powwa!!!

Send a message via AIM to FormulaLT1 Send a message via MSN to FormulaLT1 Send a message via Yahoo to FormulaLT1

As soon as I see 5 or 6 of my bitches up in this hissy, I will create banter 4.0 and we can start this shit off right lol.
RIP Hypsi - I just want to express I will never be the same after having lost such a good friend. You meant alot to me and I feel I am a better person for having known you. Til the day we meet again my friend you will always be in my heart.

Old 11-16-2018, 03:41 PM   #18
Earlsfat
Cheesesteakoholic

LOL... for a second there I thought you were talking to me. I was like... anyone calling me "Gramps" better be ready to take the blame for getting my daughters an ass-whipping of epic proportions.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"All you want to talk about is money, let's talk about love, and sex... forget love, let's just talk about sex. "
Earlsfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 03:45 PM   #19
Earlsfat
Cheesesteakoholic

Seriously.... the black chic in the corner has to go. What's with the broken ass ads? Is Igor getting into the colonoscopy business? If he don't get rid of that ad, someone needs to change his tag to "Prospective Rectum Inspector".

"All you want to talk about is money, let's talk about love, and sex... forget love, let's just talk about sex. "
Old 11-16-2018, 04:37 PM   #20
FormulaLT1
Fight the powwa!!!

Quote:
LOL... for a second there I thought you were talking to me. I was like... anyone calling me "Gramps" better be ready to take the blame for getting my daughters an ass-whipping of epic proportions.
No, most of the youngins tried to make me feel like a fossil even though I was only mid 20’s back in the day lol. Now I am actually old as fuck 😂 (well not really but when my back and sciatica acts up it feels like it lol)

Old 11-16-2018, 07:08 PM   #21
Genopsyde
The President

Send a message via AIM to Genopsyde Send a message via Yahoo to Genopsyde

I think we were/are the same age Johnny boy. I still got my camaro. Has been sitting halfway through another engine swap for the past few years.
Old 11-16-2018, 07:57 PM   #22
FormulaLT1
Fight the powwa!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genopsyde View Post
I think we were/are the same age Johnny boy. I still got my camaro. Has been sitting halfway through another engine swap for the past few years.
Your cars look sick. I have been debating the past couple years of getting a project car but then I remember I have very little free time and a ton of bills ��. I currently got a BMW M roadster and the Tesla AWD Model 3 that I think you saw on Facebook.

Old 11-17-2018, 08:02 AM   #23
Genopsyde
The President

My cars are a mess. I'm always fixing something. It's a never ending battle.

Yes i saw the tesla. These electric cars are nasty in the 1/4 mile.
Old 11-17-2018, 09:42 AM   #24
1986Z28
Has a Camaro

Send a message via MSN to 1986Z28

Well holy shit. Never thought I'd see most of you old fuckers again.

1986 Z28, 400ci SBC, Twin borg warner billet S467 turbos, Reid case powerglide, Moser 9". Holley EFI, Boost Leash. 950RWHP on pump gas, 1200rwhp on race gas (22 psi)

Best ET 1/4: 8.35 @ 170mph (275 drag radial)
Best ET 1/8: 5.44 @ 132mph (275 drag radial)
Best 60': 1.31 on the back tires (275 drag radial)

AF User Rules/Guidelines

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...uidelines.html
1986Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 10:35 AM   #25
FormulaLT1
Fight the powwa!!!

Well praise Jesus, your prayers have been answered lol. Just waiting for a few more of the old crew to show up then I can start busting some balls like old times lol (man that makes this sound like a gay orgy :O, not exactly what I was talking about though, lol)

Old 11-18-2018, 11:37 AM   #26
Earlsfat
Cheesesteakoholic

Quote:
No, most of the youngins tried to make me feel like a fossil even though I was only mid 20’s back in the day lol. Now I am actually old as fuck 😂 (well not really but when my back and sciatica acts up it feels like it lol)

Tell me about it... back / sciatica will make 46 feel like 96. Moved a ton and a half of concrete in 80 pound bags about a week and a half ago.... my left ass cheek is numb and I'm thinking about getting a fucking cane or crutches. Fuck the new deck foundation... that shit can wait until spring when some dumb 20 year old can do it, my wife can either move the rest of the concrete bags or park in the driveway all winter long, lol.

And btw... the forum is fucked up pretty bad. Tried quoting John and either it really really hates him, or Igor stopped paying the maintenance fees. And then tried to do a preview before posting.... DUDE. Igor better start blowing the people who maintain this place.... COMPLETELY FUBAR.

Old 11-18-2018, 12:38 PM   #27
FormulaLT1
Fight the powwa!!!

Quote:
Tell me about it... back / sciatica will make 46 feel like 96. Moved a ton and a half of concrete in 80 pound bags about a week and a half ago.... my left ass cheek is numb and I'm thinking about getting a fucking cane or crutches. Fuck the new deck foundation... that shit can wait until spring when some dumb 20 year old can do it, my wife can either move the rest of the concrete bags or park in the driveway all winter long, lol.

And btw... the forum is fucked up pretty bad. Tried quoting John and either it really really hates him, or Igor stopped paying the maintenance fees. And then tried to do a preview before posting.... DUDE. Igor better start blowing the people who maintain this place.... COMPLETELY FUBAR.
I fucked mine up moving shop equipment, I ofcourse still thought I was a 20 year old and tried walk my 800lb post of my 2 post lift down to load on a truck, then the discs in my spine reminded me why that wasn’t a good idea. Been crippled ever since, started to get a little better a few months ago but then crumbled like a fort made out of a deck of cards last week.

Old 11-18-2018, 01:08 PM   #28
Genopsyde
The President

I hear that. I herniated a disc in my lower back almost 10 years ago that occasionally gets re aggravated. Along with a few other related symptoms caused by it.....Christ we're pathetic lol.
Old 11-18-2018, 01:18 PM   #29
Genopsyde
The President

And meanwhile Babs has left us all in the dust with his 7 second street car that gets a new faster engine every year...
Old 11-18-2018, 03:54 PM   #30
FormulaLT1
Fight the powwa!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genopsyde View Post
I hear that. I herniated a disc in my lower back almost 10 years ago that occasionally gets re aggravated. Along with a few other related symptoms caused by it.....Christ we're pathetic lol.
I know, our conversations use to be much less pathetic lol, next we will all be discussing which company makes the best artificial hip lol. It really does suck getting older, never thought it would happen to me. I use to be that idiot that would attempt to lift or move anything like he had something to prove , now I am the guy asking people if they can carry boxes upstairs or lift a tire on or off a car lol. I can at least still drink til it’s funny though lol.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > COMPLETELY off-topic