Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > Charger R/T | Charger SRT8
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-03-2012, 02:25 AM   #1
chargermom
AF Newbie

Need help with a surprise prank

My husband and I have bought a '69 Dodge Charger for my son and are looking for a good way to surprise him with it. We want to prank him somehow, but not with anything that would damage the car as it is in PERFECT condition and my son has no idea he's getting it.

We'd like to do something either during his last class of the day (athletics) or right after school. He is on the varsity football team and is very close to his teammates, so anything that would involve them would be great as they're like our kids too.

If you can think of a good prank for us to do I would greatly appreciate your input. Oh, and the coaches said they'd love to be in on it too if we can think of a way. (The entire team is big on pulling pranks, but no one can think of a good idea.)
chargermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 05:04 PM   #2
jamesslcx
AF Enthusiast

Re: Need help with a surprise prank

You could always pretend you bought it for one of the other team members, one who has been most like a son. Nice present!
jamesslcx is offline   Reply With Quote