Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Saturn > LS/LW
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-29-2003, 10:11 PM   #1
koreanracer
AF Newbie

saturn L series HID look headlights?

It seems like every 03-04 L series I see on the road has projector lamps that do a blue to white color change when it's headlights are on. It looks very similar to HID's but they are not HIDs. Does anyone know how saturn makes these projectors do color changes from blue to white as the headlight angles change? i tried to have my 2002 Hyundai XG350L with projectors to do the same thing by putting Sylvania Silverstars in them and it won't do blue to white HID-like color changes like the L series does.
Old 02-15-2005, 02:11 PM   #2
dcg9981
AF Newbie

Re: saturn L series HID look headlights?

the way the glass is shaped in the housing that focuses the headlight beam is what makes it change as you go to the side its almost like a simple prism and it seperates light colors.
Old 01-08-2009, 03:25 AM   #3
Chris Mao
AF Newbie

Thumbs up Re: saturn L series HID look headlights?

Quote:
Originally Posted by koreanracer
It seems like every 03-04 L series I see on the road has projector lamps that do a blue to white color change when it's headlights are on. It looks very similar to HID's but they are not HIDs. Does anyone know how saturn makes these projectors do color changes from blue to white as the headlight angles change? i tried to have my 2002 Hyundai XG350L with projectors to do the same thing by putting Sylvania Silverstars in them and it won't do blue to white HID-like color changes like the L series does.
We are very glad to see your message!
We’d like to tell something about us, As a prefessional and reliable HID manufacturer with reputation In China, We had taken up large market share depending on high quality , good after-sales service and competitve price.Firstly , we had became a good partner with EPE , TC-Philips and GE and set a long-term cooperation plan. Secondly , many electonical componets are imported from Japan.To reach highest quality is our final goal all the time.

As for all products , they must not only passed ten tests ,like Salt mist test , matching ,drop , hign temperature, and anti-shock test., polarity protection test, 24hours six special old testing , connection circuit protection testm ,cold/warm boot test.And we provide 14 months warranty for all products which also passed fully inspection before shipment.You will find more advantages in price and quallity.And all products had got the international ISO9001-2000 quality system certification , European E-mark,ROHS , E13,TUV and CE approval.Lets have our business from trial order.

Please let us have your email address and MSN, so that we can serve you better next . Should you have any questions ,please feel free to contact us. We will provide you required information by soonest.Thank you very much!

Last edited by Greenblurr93; 02-09-2009 at 08:13 AM.

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Saturn > LS/LW