Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Pathfinder | Terrano | QX4 | Xterra | Patrol | Safari | X-Trail
Pathfinder | Terrano | QX4 | Xterra | Patrol | Safari | X-Trail Nissans greatest 4WDs and SUVs
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-08-2012, 03:40 PM   #1
MikePathfinder2001
AF Newbie

Weird Electrical issues 2001 Nissan

Driving my Nissan back home in the rain today I noticed a couple of things. First, the red seat belt airbag light kept blinking. Second, it seemed to be losing power. Third, I noticed the abs light blinking as well. Next, all of my gauges stopped working and my windshield wipers slowed down. It also felt like my transmission was not switching gears. I quickly turned off my lights and suddenly got power back to the car and everything started working again (I still had the blinking dummy lights). Anyway, I managed to make it home and the car stalled as I was turning into my driveway. I'm thinking it is my battery or my alternator, but am worried it is something electrical (because the way it was behaving when I turned off my headlamps). I do have a ses light on with a p1441 code, but I doubt it is related. The only other thing that I noticed is that every once in a while when it is very cold out, the dash light don't turn on until the car is driven for about an hour. Any help with a diagnosis would be much appreciated.

Mike
MikePathfinder2001 is offline   Reply With Quote