Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Girl Racers' Spot
Girl Racers' Spot For the Female Racer....
  Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-18-2005, 06:21 PM   #1
1st racerette
AF Newbie

Talking Drag strip racers, anyone??

I'm new to automotive, and very board with what is talked about in the girls spot. I am really into drag racing. I was just curiou if any girls go to their local drag stip and race for fun. Does any one have have any cool kill stories. If so lets here them.
Old 11-28-2005, 03:45 PM   #2
chixSI
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to chixSI
Re: Drag strip racers, anyone??

Yeah I've been a member to this forum forever (it seems like) and don't get me wrong i love it here, but I haven't been on this forum in forever due to the fact that there are same topics and no new posting.

I am a female who takes my car out to the tracks all the time (a little more then i really should, it's becoming my life) I spend all my time racing and when I'm not racing, I am working on my car getting it ready for the next race...if someone who wasn't as dedicated as I was were to look at my life they would say it's boring, but i love it!

anyways, you should check out my forum that me and my girls have (it's an all girls forum with those few guys) and even though it's a little slow now, it does pick up and become interesting. check it out at www.notmyboyfriendscar.com hope to see you there

***Never Drive Faster Then Your Guardian Angel can Fly!!!***

www.teckademicseast.com
www.teckademics.com
www.dtmpower.net
www.motivonline.com
www.importvelocity.org

: TURBO is now in...
Old 11-29-2005, 03:28 PM   #3
1st racerette
AF Newbie

Hey thanks Chixsi. I registered yesterday on your forum. It looks pretty cool, and I love the name of the site! Hopefully more car talk will go on there. I started drag racing 5 years ago. Eight months ago my husband and I put the greddy turbo kit on my car, and since then all I want to do is race. It's fun to beat boys! Hopefully one day i'll go pro. Well, i'll talk to you later.
Old 12-02-2005, 03:17 PM   #4
sonicrex
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st racerette
Hey thanks Chixsi. I registered yesterday on your forum. It looks pretty cool, and I love the name of the site! Hopefully more car talk will go on there. I started drag racing 5 years ago. Eight months ago my husband and I put the greddy turbo kit on my car, and since then all I want to do is race. It's fun to beat boys! Hopefully one day i'll go pro. Well, i'll talk to you later.
Welcome to the forums. Unfortunately, not a lot of people actually talk about working on cars here. Some other places you might be interested in are:

www.fem-tech.com
www.girlscantoo.com
Old 12-05-2005, 09:22 AM   #5
Schister66
AF -Advisor

Send a message via AIM to Schister66 Send a message via MSN to Schister66

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st racerette
GOD what a lucky dude.....i wanna find a girl that likes drag racing!! Random comment...sorry........

Do you have any pics of the car???

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Girl Racers' Spot