Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Girl Racers' Spot
Girl Racers' Spot For the Female Racer....
  Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-11-2005, 08:17 PM   #16
89IROC&RS
AF Fanatic

Re: walked 'em

damn nice kills, civic HB's scare me due to the ones ive seen in accidnents, but i dont think id mind goin for a ride in yours just for the thrill factor. Keep up the good work.

Chevrolet Camaro - I enjoy beating the hell out of people

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=68052
Old 07-21-2005, 04:36 PM   #17
Iron
AF Regular

Just wanna point out... hp/weight doesn't really work, there's also torque and the hp numbers are just peak horsepower, it doesn't tell you anything about horsepower coming through the rpms.
Old 07-26-2005, 11:53 AM   #18
ModifiedCars
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to ModifiedCars Send a message via MSN to ModifiedCars Send a message via Yahoo to ModifiedCars

I'd just like to throw in that I don't think you beat a M3 Fairly... You may have outran it, But it wasn't a race.

Most likely his passenger was giving him head, Or he was babyin' the car
Old 08-14-2005, 12:11 AM   #19
nissanstreetz
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to nissanstreetz
Re: Re: walked 'em

yeah lol guys usually do hype up there racing stories I hate when people make their stories out to be some huge epic about how they beat some car lol. Yeah I hate when I loose to girls haha Im the kind of person that talks alot of shit at a red light but this girl in her eclipse dusted me like 2 days ago. It was really bad bbbbuuuttt my nitrous is kinda actin funny right now I need to get it looked at. So when I race her again I'll be sure to come on here and tell you all about it lol. Until than though good kill and yeah guys do really hate loosing to girls its pretty embarrasing when you pull up to her at the next red light and you look over and its a girl lol oooo it hurts lol.
Old 11-08-2005, 09:32 PM   #20
L8R_H8R
AF Enthusiast

you all are making it out to be unbelievable that she beat an m3. anything can go wrong in a race, he may have mis-shifted for all you know. and she may have had a perfect run. props for the kill
Old 11-26-2005, 07:12 PM   #21
superbluecivicsi
AF - Advisor

i assume when you speak of a "newer" m3, you mean any of the 2000 + M3s.

i usually dont venture into this part of the forum, but, let me explain why it is hard believe and to beat an m3 with an itr eg hatch. its very simple with a few comparisons.

let me give you an example of my b16 eg hatch on an SC34 @ 10 psi 295whp/185tq on a conservative tune vs my brother's factory 04 M3 333bhp/262tq both on street tires.

1. on the track, the factory and heavy m3 pulls consistent low 13s. the boosted b16 pulls consistent mid to high 12s.

in order for the eg itr to even make it to 13s, it will not be doing it on street tires.

2. on the street the heavy m3 will always have a 2-3 car pull off the line or on a roll against the light but boosted b16 due to its rear wheel drive and 262tq. when the sc34 starts doing its job, the boosted b16 will be at least 2 cars ahead of the m3 by third gear with the m3 close behind its tail.

now, the m3 against the eg itr, that torque and rear wheel drive on the heavy m3 means, he will own you all day long.

maybe you raced an auto 96 m3

other than that, the next time you see a 2000+ m3 laughing at you, it means that he knows that his displacement and rear wheel drive is going to own you all day long
FS: B series InlinePro cast mani, PnH RC 550s, and Hondata S2b. pm me.
Old 12-11-2005, 04:32 PM   #22
russiankid
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to russiankid

didnt know people on here had so many racing stories,lol, well my bro owned a 06 silvarado with a 1990 bmw 535i, that isnt running properly, still got fuel delivery problems, also raced a stang that was really riced out on the street with his 89 accord(stock), burn'd him

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Girl Racers' Spot