Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mazda > RX-8
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-07-2002, 05:30 PM   #1
kris
Off playing with fire.

See the new Mazda RX-8 unveiled live on the web!

Webcast live from the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Tuesday January 8, 2002 at 11:30 a.m. EST.

The 2003 Mazda RX-8 is a sports car enthusiast's dream come true... the next-generation Mazda Renesis 250-horsepower rotary engine, a 50:50 weight distribution, a low yaw moment of inertia, free-style doors and room for four adults.

The all-new 2002 Mazda 6 takes midsize vehicle performance to a higher level... the new Mazda I4 2.3L DOHC 16-valve engine, contemporary sport styling and design, a newly developed platform and suspension, world-class occupant protection and a spacious, functional interior.

You can catch the webcast at http://www.mazdausa.com/autoshow. And you can get full coverage of all the Mazda products at the auto show at the Mazda Auto Show website, including video footage, interactive flash postcards, screensavers and more. The site launches January 13, 2002 at http://www.mazdausa.com/autoshow.

kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2002, 12:40 PM   #2
SuperchargedRex
AF Newbie

That was pretty lame. I tuned in while all they talked about was the 6, then they ripped the tarp off the RX-8, said it was a 4 door sports car to comfortably seat 4 adults, it has a 250hp Renesis motor, and thank you we're done. That's all??? Duh, I already knew all that after I saw it at the NY Autoshow last year. How about confirming torque numbers, transmissions, shipping dates?