Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Alfa Romeo > 164
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-08-2015, 08:09 PM   #1
Daniel V
AF Newbie

164 Q4s?

I was looking into the 164 Q4s and was wondering how hard it would be to get ahold of one. I have been looking online and can find many 164s, yet no Q4s. I was not expecting them to be common, but I have not found a single one for sale. They seem to be rarer than I originally thought. How hard are these to find?
Daniel V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 11:03 PM   #2
MikeCStig
AF Regular

Re: 164 Q4s?

All Alfa Romeos are hard to find in the USA. A 164 Q4, to make matters worse, is one of those special edition Alfas where even fewer of them made their way over here. Also, even as brilliant as they are in difficult to explain ways, Alfas aren't very reliable. So with the ignorant, impatient, and infantile "when it breaks throw it away and buy a new one" attitude that has become so sickeningly common here in America, more of them have been junked than I even want to think about.
It's entirely possible that you will find one, but it might take a long time, and the price might be a little higher than you would expect.
"Ok, systems check; the battery is discharging, the oil temperature is very high, the oil pressure is very low, the engine temperature is off the end of the scale, I'm running out of petrol... but the clock is correct!"
-James May, in an old, worn out Lamborghini purchased for less than £10,000.
MikeCStig is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MikeCStig For This Useful Post:
Daniel V (04-09-2015)

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Alfa Romeo > 164