Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange
Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange Sell your car and parts or post what you are looking for.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-18-2014, 10:00 PM   #1
gatliffe
AF Newbie

Arrow Mercedes C280 1995 not running

C280 2.8L 6 cly last summer it over heated and crack the head I replace the head and head bolts but has some medical stuff going and have no time to mess with it more won't be much to get it running again
the body is good but need a good cleaning
the paint on hood is sun damage
no rust one light dent in the trunk lid
all power, sun roof, great auto trans new radiator days old when park, water pump and batt look new when I got the car, I replace the radiator support was damage by towing the car to my new apt the inside is decent
have a small cut in the back seat fronts are good, dash is good but spk grills are crack and wood trim is crack head liner was replace but liner for sun roof need to be replace, has a OEM amp but no stereo
I will sell for $1000 firm have clean Texas title sold As is, this car is in San Antonio, Tx
gatliffe is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange