Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35 Excellent platform and the good ol' VQ30DE and VQ35DE engines.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-23-2002, 09:36 PM   #76
Pick
AF Fanatic

M92 Maxima 5-speed

First of all, a 92 Max is NOT the same engine that is in a 96. It is a VE, not a VQ. Second of all, your cousin must be running on 4cylinders because your wimpy Altima POS cannot beat a VQ Maxima. That's it. You're a freaking liar. Get videos and prove you have no mods, moron.
Pick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2002, 09:37 PM   #77
Pick
AF Fanatic

M92 Maxima 5-speed

First of all, a 92 Max is NOT the same engine that is in a 96. It is a VE, not a VQ. Second of all, your cousin must be running on 4 cylinders because your wimpy Altima POS cannot beat a VQ Maxima. That's it. You're a freaking liar. Get videos and prove you have no mods, moron.

:finger:
Old 12-23-2002, 10:01 PM   #78
Paonessa
AF Fanatic

yeah, i'll run. come up to Ny
Paonessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2002, 04:08 PM   #79
JBL85
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to JBL85
Re: M92 Maxima 5-speed

Quote:
Originally posted by Pick
First of all, a 92 Max is NOT the same engine that is in a 96. It is a VE, not a VQ. Second of all, your cousin must be running on 4 cylinders because your wimpy Altima POS cannot beat a VQ Maxima. That's it. You're a freaking liar. Get videos and prove you have no mods, moron.

:finger:
Look stupid ass newbie, go post somewhere else. I dont get why you even brought a VE motor into this. I never said a 92 Maxima has the same motor as a 96, although they do have the same HP. But I never mentioned anything about it.

I am not going to be nice now, im just going to be immature about this and say go suck a cock you fucking asshole.

Ok my cousins Maxima is running on 2 cylinders, I still beat it, whats your fucking point, why dont you come down to So-Cal and run me yourself, cock sucker.
Old 12-24-2002, 10:01 PM   #80
Paonessa
AF Fanatic

hahahahahaha

merry fucking christmas
Paonessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2002, 04:47 AM   #81
JBL85
AF Fanatic

Merry Christmas to everyone as well
Old 12-25-2002, 10:08 AM   #82
MaximusGTR
AF Fanatic

:o Merry x-lax , I mean Merry Christmas too all!!!! :apuke:
MaximusGTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2002, 08:04 PM   #83
Pick
AF Fanatic

I probably jumped the gun calling you a liar, I just don't believe your Altima can beat a 96 5 speed Maxima. That really was immature of you to say all that crap, man. You need to calm down. Its friendly arguing. For another thing, I drive a 2002 Maxima, you don't want to race me. Also, I live about as far away from California as you can and still be in the U.S.
Old 12-25-2002, 09:08 PM   #84
-The Stig-
On Fire!

Send a message via AIM to -The Stig-
Quote:
Originally posted by Paonessa
yeah, i'll run. come up to Ny

No... you come to CA

User Guidelines It's important to read, like the Bible. But unlike the Bible we will strike you down if you jerk off around here.

-The Stig- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2002, 10:28 PM   #85
JBL85
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by Pick
I probably jumped the gun calling you a liar, I just don't believe your Altima can beat a 96 5 speed Maxima. That really was immature of you to say all that crap, man. You need to calm down. Its friendly arguing. For another thing, I drive a 2002 Maxima, you don't want to race me. Also, I live about as far away from California as you can and still be in the U.S.
Look you stupid ***********************, 96 Auto you dip shit, learn to read, damn fucking illiterate people like you piss me off.
Old 12-25-2002, 10:46 PM   #86
un4gvnbb
AF Enthusiast

ok lets face it. we all know that the altima is not going to beat a maxima, so lets drop the heated argument. this should be a discustion/debate. lets quit the argument and stop talking shit.

i feel like a fucking hippy but i'd like to continue talking cars
Old 12-26-2002, 03:33 AM   #87
JBL85
AF Fanatic

What are we talking about, pussy?

Im sorry, but this is cars, I have beaten 3 Nissan Maximas, and my dad owned one as well as me, both 97's. My point being, I have driven/owned this car, and now I dont, but my new car does beat the older maxima. Thats a fact, while having someone brake torque their launch on an auto 95-99 maxima, and me launching my 5 speed 2.5 altima, I can beat them.

I dont see why you guys are crying, its not like its a bad car to lose to, it has a huge 4 cylinder motor compared to a pussy 3.0 VQ. If you guys are racing the stock 3.5, they are going to hand your ass too you.
Old 12-26-2002, 01:37 PM   #88
Pick
AF Fanatic

I believe literate people spell their don'ts and that's with apostrophe s's, @&#$ing illiterate moron. I simply misread some info. Also, the VQ is not wimpy, you should know that if you owned one.
Old 12-26-2002, 02:30 PM   #89
thrasher
AF Enthusiast

A pussy VQ? Are you kidding me? Are we even talking about the same motor, the one that has been named to Ward's ten best engines for NINE YEARS RUNNING. That is a damn long time for a single engine to stay on that list. I understand that there's Newbies that piss you off, but please show some respect to Nissan and their engineers for giving us one of the best 6 cylinders around.
:bandit:
thrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2002, 02:35 PM   #90
JBL85
AF Fanatic

190HP v6? My moms car has 225 HP on a 3.0 V6, come on it doesnt have much balls if I am beating it with a 2.5 liter 175hp car.

are you guys going to sit here trying to come up with points that wont prove crap. You guys just keep laughing about how you can beat an Altima, talk is cheap girls, come and race me.

Just to clarify for newbie idiots like Pick, the race is between an auto 4th gen with no more mods than intake, vs my 3rd gen altima that has no more mods than intake. So if anyone has any nuts and wants to race me, I live in orange county, mission viejo, ext Alicia off the 5 free way, I live at the end of the road and there is a nice strip to race on.

Last edited by JBL85; 12-26-2002 at 07:06 PM.
JBL85 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35