Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35 Excellent platform and the good ol' VQ30DE and VQ35DE engines.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-31-2004, 01:59 PM   #121
THT
AF Enthusiast

Re: You know you're a Max driver when?

...when you modify your shower to accept a garden hose so you can wash your car even though there isn't an outdoor water spigot. (I just did this...)

~THT

Some people call it an obsession; I call it my Maxima.
THT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2004, 02:08 PM   #122
THT
AF Enthusiast

Forgot one.

...when you think "Dammit, why're speed limits so low? I can do that in first gear!"

~THT

Some people call it an obsession; I call it my Maxima.
THT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2004, 04:15 PM   #123
yamahaboy
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to yamahaboy

when u make your mom trade in her audi a6 for a 05 SE cuz u drove you friends for 5 mins
yamahaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2004, 05:21 PM   #124
turk66460
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to turk66460 Send a message via Yahoo to turk66460

When you race a ricer and he pulls up and says it that Super charged.
turk66460 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2004, 07:02 PM   #125
BP2K2Max
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to BP2K2Max
Re: Re: You know you're a Max driver when?

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk66460
When you race a ricer and he pulls up and says it that Super charged.
repeat

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...02&postcount=5
BP2K2Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004, 03:20 AM   #126
CdnMaxDog
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to CdnMaxDog
1. When you blow by a motorcycle cop driving a white Harley at 235km and the turbulence from the blow by knocks him two lanes over and by the time he regains his balance he doesn't know what went by him.Forget about if he will ever catch me.(He didn't)

2. When you line up for the 1/4 mile, pull a warm up smoke the whole damn track like there was a major tire fire going on and all the people over 50 are waiving and loving it.

3. Granny always wants you to take her home after supper with the inlaws.Knowing exactly where the butt heater switches are and turning them on high.(ahwoo granny!!!)

4. And finally when you look in your rearview at that cop you blew by earlier and that Harley he was on starts to look like a Z50 mini trail with a midget on it.

5. Ok 1 more(sorry can't help it it's too much fun)
When your on your way downtown, the highway is a 70km zone your cruising 80 km, along comes these two chicks in civics racing down the road at 150km when they go by you, you catch them about 6 secs later, pass both them 8itch3s, hop off the exit in the tunnel , make the yellow light right turn at 80 km, and the motorcycle cop you blew by earlier is at the next light scoping you, not sure if your the one that almost ran over his @ss earlier.($hit put out the \/\/eed bro!!)

all are factual
"When driving your Max hard, fear should not be an option"
CdnMaxDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004, 07:54 AM   #127
jersey123
AF Newbie

When u're smoked at the red light by a Acura TL.

When all your friends, relatives, neighbors, and everybody else on the road is laughing at you for not trading in your Max for having your xenon headlights stolen twice.

When you park next to an A6 at the mall to show off, only to have your headlamps stolen, your Max immobilized, and be laughed at by the owner of the A6, the security guards at the mall, and the police officer taking a police report!!

When even more damage is done to the front end of your Max after having the Datadots done and a bracket put in.

When your insurance company threatens to cancel your policy for filing two major claims within a 4 month period.

And oh ya, when your CD player stops working a few hundred miles after your 35K mile warranty is over and Nissan wants $1200 to put in a new stereo system because they dont fix them, they just replace them.

Last edited by jersey123; 08-02-2004 at 09:34 AM.
jersey123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004, 11:54 AM   #128
BP2K2Max
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jersey123
When u're smoked at the red light by a Acura TL.

When all your friends, relatives, neighbors, and everybody else on the road is laughing at you for not trading in your Max for having your xenon headlights stolen twice.

When you park next to an A6 at the mall to show off, only to have your headlamps stolen, your Max immobilized, and be laughed at by the owner of the A6, the security guards at the mall, and the police officer taking a police report!!

When even more damage is done to the front end of your Max after having the Datadots done and a bracket put in.

When your insurance company threatens to cancel your policy for filing two major claims within a 4 month period.

And oh ya, when your CD player stops working a few hundred miles after your 35K mile warranty is over and Nissan wants $1200 to put in a new stereo system because they dont fix them, they just replace them.
what year TL? if it's a new 04 and you lost by a little then it's ok, it's a very nice car but if you got "smoked" as you say, then you can't drive for having gotten "smoked" by a car that has 20 less ft-lbs tq and outweighs you by 250 lbs.

the stereo part sucks, i'm victim to it myself, but your dealership is trying to fuck you offer, they have a bose exchange program where you send out your deck and they'll repair it/replace it for $250.
Also it might make you feel good to know that Acura CL's/TL's are slightly below nissan in having their HID's stolen too. don't be mad at a company for offering you something you'd find on high end luxo cars at a reasonable price. it's not nissan fault people steal, it's not nissans fault your insurance company is trying to fuck you and it's certainly not nissans fault your lights got stolen 2x, blame that on Jersey.
Old 08-02-2004, 03:36 PM   #129
jersey123
AF Newbie

Re: Re: You know you're a Max driver when?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP2K2Max
what year TL? if it's a new 04 and you lost by a little then it's ok, it's a very nice car but if you got "smoked" as you say, then you can't drive for having gotten "smoked" by a car that has 20 less ft-lbs tq and outweighs you by 250 lbs.

the stereo part sucks, i'm victim to it myself, but your dealership is trying to fuck you offer, they have a bose exchange program where you send out your deck and they'll repair it/replace it for $250.
Also it might make you feel good to know that Acura CL's/TL's are slightly below nissan in having their HID's stolen too. don't be mad at a company for offering you something you'd find on high end luxo cars at a reasonable price. it's not nissan fault people steal, it's not nissans fault your insurance company is trying to fuck you and it's certainly not nissans fault your lights got stolen 2x, blame that on Jersey.
Wow didn't realize u'd get so bent-out-of-shape!! Your short temper must be directly related to your inability to not apply excessive force to the accelerator pedal causing the "Vehicle Speed Control" recall on your 02' Max. Were you the first to receive the recall warning?
jersey123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004, 03:52 PM   #130
300zxboy
Banned

when you smoke a acura tsx and tl at the same time doing 142mph in a 04 se
300zxboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004, 07:03 PM   #131
RedLightning
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: Re: You know you're a Max driver when?

Quote:
Wow didn't realize u'd get so bent-out-of-shape!! Your short temper must be directly related to your inability to not apply excessive force to the accelerator pedal causing the "Vehicle Speed Control" recall on your 02' Max. Were you the first to receive the recall warning?

plz dont try to start flame wars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KustmAce
Real emo kids kill themselves.
RedLightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004, 08:14 PM   #132
BP2K2Max
AF Fanatic

Re: Re: Re: You know you're a Max driver when?

Quote:
Wow didn't realize u'd get so bent-out-of-shape!!
i wasn't getting bent out of shape. don't hate the car, there are a lot of outside factors leading you to your being discontent with the vehicle. the only thing that can really be blamed on nissan is the deck, and technically that's clarion's/bose's problem. if anything, be mad at your particular nissan dealership for trying to screw you, your insurance company for trying to cancel your policy(isn't theft and shit what insurance is for in the first place?), and be mad at the grimey bastards who keep stealing your HID's. suck it up, put in some 00-01 Maxima headlights, or find a new insurance company and move on.
Quote:
Your short temper must be directly related to your inability to not apply excessive force to the accelerator pedal causing the "Vehicle Speed Control" recall on your 02' Max.
i have no fucking clue what you're talking about. you lost me after the double negative("my inability to not"... something something something blah blah blah)

Last edited by BP2K2Max; 08-03-2004 at 12:17 PM.
Old 08-03-2004, 02:52 PM   #133
seanish4042
AF Regular

you know your a maxima driver the fag in a 530 cant get the expression of surprise off his face after you smoke the shit outta him
seanish4042 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 02:39 AM   #134
dustrman03

When you drive away from school and ur friend says, "whoa there."

When you rev the engine real high and keep it there and ur dad says, "what are you doing??"

When you are on the highway going 80 mph and then press the gas a lil and get to 90 a second later.

Old 08-06-2004, 02:42 AM   #135
dustrman03

forgot 1...

When you are doing 50 in a 25 and ur friend says "umm this is a residential area, not a racetrack."