Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange > Group Buy Market
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
View Poll Results: Which product below are you considering?
Apex'i S-AFC II 76 42.94%
Apex'i V-AFC II 67 37.85%
Apex'i Rev/Speed Meter 34 19.21%
Voters: 177. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-25-2004, 09:23 PM   #181
Street Sports
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Street Sports
Re: Gauging interest for APEX'i products

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustinNutz
do we get a discount the more people get in on the buy? or is it just a set price?? Thanks.
Right now we are shipping immediately, no waiting for others to order. We have a very good pricing structure on the Apex-i products at the moment. What part were you looking for?

Shawn @ Street Sports

859/278-7873 voice
859/881-5277 fax
866/350-TUNER toll free
AIM: StreetSports (for Shawn) or AskStreetSports (for sales staff)

350TUNER Online Store

EMAIL
Street Sports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2004, 03:48 PM   #182
BustinNutz
AF Newbie

Oh. I see. I'm thinking of getting a ful N1 exhaust for me and my friend and i was wanting to see what the total was for 2 of them.

*edit-the two cars are a 98 mitsu eclipse gs and the other is a 92 civic
and do you know when this group buy will be over? so that i can get my order in on time.

Last edited by BustinNutz; 08-26-2004 at 06:04 PM.
BustinNutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2004, 07:14 PM   #183
Street Sports
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustinNutz
Oh. I see. I'm thinking of getting a ful N1 exhaust for me and my friend and i was wanting to see what the total was for 2 of them.

*edit-the two cars are a 98 mitsu eclipse gs and the other is a 92 civic
and do you know when this group buy will be over? so that i can get my order in on time.
PM sent!

Shawn @ Street Sports

859/278-7873 voice
859/881-5277 fax
866/350-TUNER toll free

350TUNER Online Store

EMAIL
Old 09-15-2004, 09:37 PM   #184
97integrals
AF Regular

I'm looking to pick-up a S-AFCII an some gauges
97integrals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 04:00 AM   #185
Street Sports
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97integrals
Which gauges were you looking for? If you need any help deciding which would be best, just contact us at the shop and we can help.

Shawn @ Street Sports

859/278-7873 voice
859/881-5277 fax
866/350-TUNER toll free

350TUNER Online Store

EMAIL
Old 09-16-2004, 08:20 PM   #186
97integrals
AF Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97integrals
I am really looking for the S-AFCII
Old 09-23-2004, 01:18 PM   #187
bossman032
Banned

going to be honest. VAFC2 $344.
This is not a deal check out ebay they sell for less then $300 shipped. These guys have couple thousand feedbacks most of them will allow you to pick it up if your local. This suppose to be a group buy This is NO WAY A GROUP BUY or even a good price. I am sorry I had to say that. If you want better deal contact me I will point you in the right direction.

Basicly this are retail price Why is this called a GROUP BUY??
bossman032 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 01:20 PM   #188
martin'steg
AF Newbie

I completely agree. The original quote of $250 shipped would have been a good deal, but 350, as mentioned, is rediculous.
martin'steg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 01:42 PM   #189
Street Sports
AF Newbie

Re: Re: Gauging interest for APEX'i products

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossman032
going to be honest. VAFC2 $344.
This is not a deal check out ebay they sell for less then $300 shipped. These guys have couple thousand feedbacks most of them will allow you to pick it up if your local. This suppose to be a group buy This is NO WAY A GROUP BUY or even a good price. I am sorry I had to say that. If you want better deal contact me I will point you in the right direction.
First of all, group buy denotes that you have to wait to get the deal when the quantity meets the objective. Second of all, the original shop doing this "group buy" is almost out of business. Third of all, if you look through this and the Tein threads this is now NOT a group buy, you will see we took them over to fulfill individual requests for people who needed them without waiting, fulfilling one at a time (because there is no other "vendor" area in the forum, as we are creating an actual online store now". Fourth, the cost you told me on AIM is less than my cost, and I have been an Apex-i dealer for 5-6 years. We only sell new, unopened, legit parts. There has been one or two containers of electronics stolen before arrival at Apex-i. I would almost bet money that your "deals" are from the stolen containers. It is a little tough for me to compete when I have to purchase through legitimate means of aquiring products. I think my next call is to Apex-i with the link you provided me. Who knows, maybe they can track down their stolen product. As I told you on AIM, I hope you the best, and hope the controller is not stolen. But to guarantee on this thread that these "possible" stolen products are a better deal is irresponsible and a disservice to anyone who is looking to guarantee that they are not going to be guilty of receiving stolen property.

Shawn @ Street Sports

859/278-7873 voice
859/881-5277 fax
866/350-TUNER toll free

350TUNER Online Store

EMAIL
Old 09-23-2004, 01:58 PM   #190
bossman032
Banned

Interesting Give them the Link I doudt they can do anything anyways if they are indeed stolen. Good luck selling the stuff I just wanted to let everyone know the deal. If you don't want to buy from ebay check out other sources like honda tech fourms they have some good deals also. I thought this was going to be a good deal around 250-280 I waited this long to find out the price is retail this is bullshit. I could have bought it retail If I wanted lol.
Old 09-23-2004, 04:39 PM   #191
Street Sports
AF Newbie

Re: Re: Gauging interest for APEX'i products

Quote:
Interesting Give them the Link I doudt they can do anything anyways if they are indeed stolen. Good luck selling the stuff I just wanted to let everyone know the deal. If you don't want to buy from ebay check out other sources like honda tech fourms they have some good deals also. I thought this was going to be a good deal around 250-280 I waited this long to find out the price is retail this is bullshit. I could have bought it retail If I wanted lol.
Hmm, the retail price is $459.00. This can be found on Apex-i's website very readily. To sell it at $344 delivered with $10 of shipping means a discount of $125.00 off. If you think that $125 off of a $459 item is not a good everyday price, then you are being intellectually dishonest. Also, nice language on an open forum, save it for a PM.

Shawn @ Street Sports

859/278-7873 voice
859/881-5277 fax
866/350-TUNER toll free

350TUNER Online Store

EMAIL
Old 09-23-2004, 09:00 PM   #192
97integrals
AF Regular

Re: Re: Re: Gauging interest for APEX'i products

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street Sports
Hmm, the retail price is $459.00. This can be found on Apex-i's website very readily. To sell it at $344 delivered with $10 of shipping means a discount of $125.00 off. If you think that $125 off of a $459 item is not a good everyday price, then you are being intellectually dishonest. Also, nice language on an open forum, save it for a PM.

Shawn @ Street Sports
$459.00 is the manufactures sugested price, there isn't a shop around selling those for more than $400, at least a shop thats still in business!!
but you already know that because your an Apexi dealer
Old 09-24-2004, 12:21 PM   #193
bossman032
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Gauging interest for APEX'i products

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street Sports

Shawn @ Street Sports

Come on bro look at what your saying. No deal here.
If you don't know titant motor sports where have you been.
Check out here: http://www.titanmotorsports.com/apexivafcii.html
The thing I am pissed about is I waited this long to find out this price pisses me off. These automotive group buys are just Plain GAY. If you know something about business compettion will kill your sales I don't see how you guys are still in business. I bet 100% of these people here are disappointed they expected better.

for $329.00 shipped. check out their supra videos they sick. You guys have been open 6 years should know better!!!

YOU GUYS NEED TO WORK ON THE PRICES AND GROUP BUYS BEFORE POSTING GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.
Old 09-25-2004, 11:40 AM   #194
Street Sports
AF Newbie

Re: Re: Re: Re: Gauging interest for APEX'i products

Quote:
Come on bro look at what your saying. No deal here.
If you don't know titant motor sports where have you been.
Check out here: http://www.titanmotorsports.com/apexivafcii.html
The thing I am pissed about is I waited this long to find out this price pisses me off. These automotive group buys are just Plain GAY. If you know something about business compettion will kill your sales I don't see how you guys are still in business. I bet 100% of these people here are disappointed they expected better.

for $329.00 shipped. check out their supra videos they sick. You guys have been open 6 years should know better!!!

YOU GUYS NEED TO WORK ON THE PRICES AND GROUP BUYS BEFORE POSTING GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.
I am not your "bro". I do know Titan Motorsports. I also know that they have used an outlet online called SupraStore.com to break pricing rules set up by manufacturers, so that it would not get them into any trouble, or shut down (I would tend to think of that as a shady business practice, as I do not pretend to hide my identity online). As far as the deal they are showing, that looks to be reasonable enough, and from a half way legitimate source. So I will beat them and sell for $325.00 shipped. See how easy that was.

Now, I still don't know why you use the language you do on this PUBLIC forum. But by looking at it, as well as your spelling and grammar, I would tend to think that you are very young (do you even have your license yet, and is that why you waited so long to try to buy an item?) You obviously don't need this controller badly enough if waiting to buy, therefore you must just want it for cosmetic reasons, or to look the part to your friends. Too much "The Fast and Furious"? Anyone who really needed it would have probably looked around maybe for a day or two and then aquired one.

Actually, we have been open for twelve years now, not six. That does not include the years that I managed other automotive operations before opening my own. Or the years I spent working just as an employee, learning the trade. Or the years I spent in the military as a Crew Chief on an F16 Fighting Falcon with service during the first Gulf War (Desert Shield and Desert Storm).

After quite a long conversation Friday with Apex-i, they informed me of how they are going to deal with this issue. You will not receive warranty on any products procured from illegitimate means. You will not receive technical assistance or tuning assistance on products procured from illegitimate means. I was told that some of the products that they know about do in fact have English written manuals with them, but only because Apex-i in Japan supplies other countries in the world that have English speaking citizens, and that those units are programmed to work on the vehicles, types and grades of fuels, and ECU types seen in those countries. So good luck with your eBay purchase, and hope you don't burn up your computer or engine sensors, and I hope the controller even works the way you intend to even if you don't burn something up. Let everyone else get a legit, US specification model, meant to be used on a US specification vehicle, with a warranty, and tech help.

Also, I told you before, the continuation of this thread is NOT A GROUP BUY, but an offer to sell members of this forum legitimate, new, unopened, warranty backed, US specification Apex-i products at reasonable prices from a legitimate, manufacturer backed company. So there are your facts.

Again, the one and only half way legit place you told me of has $329 shipped for the VAFC II. So I will honor $325 shipped to the continental United States to anyone on this forum who wants one.

Shawn @ Street Sports

859/278-7873 voice
859/881-5277 fax
866/350-TUNER toll free

350TUNER Online Store

EMAIL
Old 09-25-2004, 02:31 PM   #195
bossman032
Banned

Shawn,

Your website is a POS your Product prices are jacked up. You don't even have a real website. Your customer service is bad. I don't know how you have been in busineess this LONG I don't know maybe your pulling this from you ass. Your fucken new on this board. You don't know wtf your doing here do u? How many people have bought a VAFC from you I BET 0 people on this board is going to buy from you. I don't explain like I just tell you how it is. People here know the price on the stuff they are not stupid. You bring all this Bullshit gas, fuel, wtf has to do with me I am talking you price. Your fucken group buys suck. I hope u never do anything like this again just embarrassing look how many people posted. I don't care what you have to say about me I could care less. This is about your crappy group buy. By the way I have VAFC2. I will post pictures for you also.

http://server5.uploadit.org/files/bo...2-untitled.JPG

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange > Group Buy Market