Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35
Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35 Excellent platform and the good ol' VQ30DE and VQ35DE engines.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-16-2005, 03:45 PM   #1531
ILOVEMY69
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to ILOVEMY69
Re: 96 maxima vs 03 altima 3.5L

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBL85
last car I owned before this was a 97GLE, trust me, this car is faster.

My cousin owns a 96 SE fully loaded, leather and all. I have a base 2.5s with just air conditioning and cd player and 5 speed.

So my 5 speed vs his auto, I pulled him off the line, he even brake torqued it. I pulled and pulled, had him by like 2 cars at the end of second gear.

Then another day, some guy in a GLE with clear corners pulls up next to me and i hear his wheels lose traction so I take off as well, i only pulled him by half a car going down hill and I let up at like 70.
I don't know about that. I had a '95 maxima GXE auto w/a JL w7 in the trunk but anyways i raced a 2.5 altima auto and smoked him by about 3 car lengths.

ILOVEMY69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 05:11 AM   #1532
bk2kmax
AF Enthusiast

Re: 96 maxima vs 03 altima 3.5L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider Negro
I am from Puerto Rico and currently live here in my beautiful island (donde estan mis boricuas??). I agree with bk2kmax, the traffic here is HORRIBLE but I mean HORRIBLE. The streets always have holes, there is always traffic when you're going to San Juan, and to top it all off the people in general (especially women) do not know how to freaking drive. What he just explained is something very common here, those types of accidents are seen everyday.
It's amazing the woman can even walk porque tienes unos cojones!!! But anyways where exactly are you stationed here in? Buchanan?? Because they closed Roosevelt Roads...
I'm not actually assigned to Buchanan but my unit used to be there, we are now in Bayamon and I train the Army Reserve in that town. Strider is absolutely correct traffic is a nightmare.

I live exactly 5.5miles from where I work and if I leave my house at 06:15 in the morning it takes me anywhere from 1 to 1 hr 20 minutes to get to work (hell some days I just run to work).

I've been thinking about buying a moped but I love rollin in my Max too much especially seeing the looks on the Puerto Ricans face when they see my out of State, hell out of Country License Plates.

To Strider, all your Boricuas can be found all over the island, hell the women to men ratio here is about 14 to 1.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35