Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Volvo > S40
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 04:26 PM   #1
xkissmex
AF Newbie

Exclamation Problem with heating

Okay, so I just had A LOT of problems with my s40. The service center in my neighborhood is horrible. What happened was that the heating core pipe was cracked and there was a hole in the radiator (I'm blaming the service center because they didn't catch that and/or they broke it). Because those 2 parts were broken, antifreeze was leaking through the air vent system and fogging up the front window. Beware of this if you're experiencing the window fogging up for no reason. I took the car to my friend's shop. The end result: I needed to replace the heating core and the radiator on the car as well as put in more antifreeze.

I just got the car back today and tried the heating, but for some reason it's not working and cold air keeps coming out. Before I panic and annoy my friend again, I want to know if it's possible that this is just a temporary problem because new antifreeze was poured in. Any helpful feedback would be much appreciated!
xkissmex is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Volvo > S40