Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Engineering/Technical
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Engineering/Technical Ask technical questions about cars. Do you know how a car engine works?
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-19-2003, 01:25 PM   #16
ssshhhh (_burn_)
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to ssshhhh (_burn_)
actually yes.

i dont have the spoons anylonger because they were stolen (with brand new d.r's). some assclown broke into my car found my lugkey and stole them right in front of my garage (yes i know the car should have been IN the garage)
im rockin 86 prelude rims now until i find another crx si wheel.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg _burn_front.jpg (94.3 KB, 19 views)

6.7 @ 211mph whooping kubo's ass all over the track
ssshhhh (_burn_) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 01:47 PM   #17
ssshhhh (_burn_)
AF Enthusiast

ill post more in a little bit. my pic host is fukin up

Old 05-19-2003, 02:50 PM   #18
PWMAN
AF Enthusiast

Hey ssshhh, Procharger is a centrifical blower thats intercooled. They are getting better numbers from their kits than 90% of the trubo kits on the market. They are making a bone stock(even exhaust) 99 civic SI do close to 300 HP, on 93 octane. Add a header, HFC, and Cat-back 2.5' or even 3" and you'll be WELL over 300.
And what other SC's are their for Honda besides Vortech and JRSC? I'l definitely agree that Jackson Racing blowers suck balls. Vortech is decent, but you have to get an expensive and unreliable air/water intercooler. What else is there, besides Procharger? I might just be having a brain fart but I can't think of anything else.
PWMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 07:29 PM   #19
ssshhhh (_burn_)
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by PWMAN
Hey ssshhh, Procharger is a centrifical blower thats intercooled. They are getting better numbers from their kits than 90% of the trubo kits on the market. They are making a bone stock(even exhaust) 99 civic SI do close to 300 HP, on 93 octane. Add a header, HFC, and Cat-back 2.5' or even 3" and you'll be WELL over 300.
And what other SC's are their for Honda besides Vortech and JRSC? I'l definitely agree that Jackson Racing blowers suck balls. Vortech is decent, but you have to get an expensive and unreliable air/water intercooler. What else is there, besides Procharger? I might just be having a brain fart but I can't think of anything else.
i agree prochargers are badass. and i also agree about them being better than 90 percent of turbo kits....thats because 90% of turbokits are designed for pussys. i can only think of 3 kits i would ever put on a car i own. revhard,fullrace, and sparkracing.
they squeezed 300 horses out of stock exauhst!>??? wtf. i wanna see documentation on that. not saying your wrong i just want to know how the fuck they did it.
procharger is the only supercharger that matters. but its still not as fun as turbo.