Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Buick > Lucerne
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-23-2011, 07:45 AM   #16
GMCustomerService
AF Regular

Re: Wheels Chrome or not?

From my resources, polarzak, I am not seeing any field actions on the 2006 Lucerne's wheels. I can check further into your vehicle's information with the last 8 digits of your VIN. However you wish to get that to me is fine. If you would like for me to follow up with your dealership as well, I am able to do so if you would please let me know where you went for your wheel repair.

Regards,
Sarah
GM Customer Service
GMCustomerService is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 09:12 AM   #17
Wr_guy
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wr_guy View Post
Well, I traded my car and now I have a set of 09 18" chrome wheels that are perfect.

They fit all Lucernes 06-11

I'm selling the car with the original wheels and keeping the new ones.

Anyone need a set?

Also have a set of like new Michelin Pilot Alpin PA2 winter tires with 5k miles.
Still got these if you need them.

Located in No NJ.
Wr_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 07:51 PM   #18
polarzak
AF Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMCustomerService View Post
From my resources, polarzak, I am not seeing any field actions on the 2006 Lucerne's wheels. I can check further into your vehicle's information with the last 8 digits of your VIN. However you wish to get that to me is fine. If you would like for me to follow up with your dealership as well, I am able to do so if you would please let me know where you went for your wheel repair.

Regards,
Sarah
GM Customer Service
Thanks for your reply. I was hoping there was some extended warranty or recall on those wheels. I haven't heard of any, and you have confirmed there is nothing. The wheel was repaired on a local tire shop, not the dealer. As a matter of fact the dealer I used to frequent was only of those closed in GMs recent dealer downsizing. Thanks, but I will live with it until the spring when I trade it in. Nothing personal Sarah, but after this Lucerne, I will never buy another Buick. Read my post "The Lucerne is no Buick" and you will see the trouble I have with this car from day one.
polarzak is offline   Reply With Quote