Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Comparisons
Car Comparisons Compare any cars and find out what every body else thinks. Just refrain from making stupid comparos like Viper vs. Geo Metro :)
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-01-2001, 08:49 PM   #91
flylwsi
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to flylwsi
i dont know where i posted it, but there is a petition about speedvision that says that...
i think it is www.petitiononline.com/svsn
not sure....
yeah. thats it.
flylwsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2001, 10:38 PM   #92
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

signed and signed
"Your ice don't shine an your chain hollow/ why you front in clubs for hours wit tha same bottle/ takin midget sips/ I run wit the richest clicks/ Tap the thickest chicks/ plus drop the slickest hits/ you know nothin about L/ so don't doubt L/ what's this muthafuckin rap game wit out L/ Yo that's like jewels wit out ice/ that's like china wit out rice/ or the holy bible wit out christ/ tha bulls wit out mike/ crack heads wit out pipes/ or hockey games wit out fights/ don't touch the mic if you aint able to spit/ flamboyant is tha label i'm wit.. muthafucka.... Big L"
gang$tarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2001, 04:59 PM   #93
Porsche
Pretty much amazing

Send a message via MSN to Porsche
Hey gan$tarr, Was this one yours?

56217. Phil NASCAR IS BORING!! stay away from speedvision!

ec437 on grammar;
Quote:
Originally Posted by ec437
I'd've
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2strokebloke
Any car built by "Dr. Technology" is probably not worth $5000
Porsche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2001, 05:08 PM   #94
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by Porsche
Hey gan$tarr, Was this one yours?

56217. Phil NASCAR IS BORING!! stay away from speedvision!
LOL
how'd you know?
"Your ice don't shine an your chain hollow/ why you front in clubs for hours wit tha same bottle/ takin midget sips/ I run wit the richest clicks/ Tap the thickest chicks/ plus drop the slickest hits/ you know nothin about L/ so don't doubt L/ what's this muthafuckin rap game wit out L/ Yo that's like jewels wit out ice/ that's like china wit out rice/ or the holy bible wit out christ/ tha bulls wit out mike/ crack heads wit out pipes/ or hockey games wit out fights/ don't touch the mic if you aint able to spit/ flamboyant is tha label i'm wit.. muthafucka.... Big L"
Old 10-02-2001, 05:15 PM   #95
Porsche
Pretty much amazing

Send a message via MSN to Porsche

a) Your e-mail address illphilxxx@hotmail.com (I'm good at this stuff)
b) There was only two Phil's up there (recently) and I've never heard your last name so I figured that would be it.

This is just a sample of stuff that I can figure out, I want to be a car designer but, I'd make an amzing forensic scientist. I've seen all of the shows 2 and three times, I could single-handly rob a bank and get away with it. TV shouldn't be exposing all of the flaws in crimes, it makes it easier for people like me.

ec437 on grammar;
Quote:
Originally Posted by ec437
I'd've
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2strokebloke
Any car built by "Dr. Technology" is probably not worth $5000
Porsche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2001, 05:20 PM   #96
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

i've always wondered somethin about robbing banks, or getting lots of money some how, maybe you can answer this:

Say you rob a bank and get like uh.. 2 million dollars. Then you put the money into your bank account. Won't people ask questions about how you got the money? or if you don't put the money into your bank account you just buy everything using cash. Wouldn't people ask questions about how you got the money, or wouldn't the government ask questions about how you got all that money having a job at mcdonalds or something?

I guess the solution is a Swiss bank account...... but maybe i'm wrong

please explain
Old 10-02-2001, 07:02 PM   #97
hakka
AF Enthusiast

Here in the states, anything 10,000 dollars and over that is paid for in cash must be reported to the IRS. They investigate after that. That is how Al Capone got convicted, tax evasion
hakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2001, 10:39 AM   #98
Chris
Oldie

Send a message via AIM to Chris Send a message via MSN to Chris
Signed it!
Old 10-27-2001, 12:22 AM   #99
Miltown_Racer
AF Regular

i'll just stick with my Celica GTS..but really if i had that much money..I'd rather get a GTR R35 when it comes out...and the other $$$$ for MODS that will kick any of those cars' ass...
Miltown_Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2001, 03:08 AM   #100
GTS-4 Ben
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to GTS-4 Ben
Well I would love a F1.

but at the moment if I had a million.. I would get a R34 GTR and spend several hundred thousand on mods.

I think it would be a deadly car. Run 9's in the 1/4 at the most. While still being able to handle because of the fully electronic adjustable suspension. A custom wide body kit.

You wouldn't want to spend the whole mill though... how would you pay to run it, LOL
Old 10-27-2001, 04:34 PM   #101
Chris
Oldie

Remember, running costs are not an issue here.
Old 10-27-2001, 05:38 PM   #102
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

I would love to have a 9s R34!!!
but it's not as exclusive as a mclaren, mclarens build quality has to be soo much better too

Carbon fibre body, the engine bay is lined with gold... all the best materials. a V12, vroom vroom i wouldn't mind goin 240mph

imagine if you could mod a mclaren
Old 10-27-2001, 05:47 PM   #103
Chris
Oldie

Quote:
imagine if you could mod a mclaren
There isnt a law against modding a McLaren. It has lots of room for mods, like turbos or NOS. Say, 15pounds, and 800 (at least) hp is yours! And all the other good stuff stays the same

Hey, someone's TT'd an F50, his name is Norwood. I'm sure he would help you out with your feeble McLaren
Old 10-27-2001, 06:00 PM   #104
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

nobody makes turbos for mclarens! I guess you could put nitrous on it though, i wouldn't though.... I don't like all those people that think NOS is god, so i'd rather fly without it
Old 10-27-2001, 06:41 PM   #105
flylwsi
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to flylwsi
if nitrous is your only mod, then yeah, or are worshipping a bottle,
but if you are fully built to the hilt, then add it... you are just utilizing its potential as a power adder... not depending on it...
like a vette that has 650 hp, and 800 w/ nos, im not gonna bitch... or the turbo car that uses nitrous to spool up... no complaint there either... but i get what you are saying...
flylwsi is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Comparisons