Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive News Desk
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-19-2004, 03:55 PM   #1
YellowITR479
AF Enthusiast

Built Turbo GSR Fuel Pressure

I have a 1996 GSR w/ a 1995 OBD-1 B18C Motor in it. The car is running an LS Tranny w/ a Quaife LSD. The bottom end is fully sleeved and decked and has a aftermarket crank, rods, pistons etc. The valvetrain is stock. I am told by the guy that built my motor that it will hold 22 psi w/ proper fuel. I also have RC 440 cc injectors, enlarged throttlebody and an Skunk2 Intake manifold, T3/T4 AR .50 w/ largest Greddy intercooler they make, and an HKS Wastegate that I was also told is not made anymore and that it is twice the size of any wastegate currently sold ( some guy offered me $450.00 for it the other day, lol ), and an Apex S-AFC no computer. I am also told the car has an upgraded fuel pump. I just ordered the AEM Fuel Rail & Adjustable Regulator. The Car is currently running an half bar of boost, can I run 1 Bar with my current setup or is that not an good idea, I do not know how much fuel pressure I should have on my car once I put the regulator on at idle and WOT. Can anybody help me that has any knowledge in this area. Also I have a feeling that my injectors are too small. Should I upgrade to 550 or 600 plus even if I never PLAN to go over 1 Bar.

Thank You,

Benjamin P. DiSabatino IV
1996 GSR w/ 1995 OBD-1 B18C1, Hondata S200 w/ P61 ECU, LS Tranny w/ Quaife LSD,ClutchMstr Stg 5,T/4 AR .60 w/ HKS Wastegate,RC 660 cc Injectors,Had Throttlebody,Skunk2 Intake Manifold,Eagle Sleeves,JE Pistons, Carrillo Rods,Stock Head & Internals,Thermal 3" Exhaust w/ no Cat,AEM Fuel Rail-Riser-UEGO-Cam Gears-Pullies-Fuel Filter,255 Fuel Pump,MSD 6A,GReddy Front Mount, 2-12's, 3 Amps,MB QuartComponents,Type-R Lip & 00 Head & Tailights,
2000 Integra Type R: Totaled
YellowITR479 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive News Desk