Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > AMC/Rambler/Nash/IH > AMC
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-25-2008, 12:29 PM   #1
climenuts
AF Newbie

65 rambler parts

i've been looking at this 65 rambler with a straight 6,4 door, auto. and i was wondering before i made a decision on buying it, how hard is it to find parts for it? it would be my first car and im not a very good mechanic... i can get help changing parts and fixing it but i don't know anything about these cars or their parts. cosmetics on the car don't really concern me the paint is decent and it has no rust and just a little cut on the drivers back rest. my main concern is keeping it running for a reasonable cost because with school and a part time job i can't afford to put thousands of dollars into it every few months. I'd love to have it as my first car, but i also want to be able to drive it everyday without fixing it all the time. Any websites or info on parts or the reliability of the car would be greatly apreciated.
climenuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 05:44 PM   #2
luxeryvic
AF Regular

Re: 65 rambler parts

depends, for some engine parts www.summitracing.com and cliffordsstrait6performance.com , its somethin like that Napa or autozone should have some of the basic parts but other then that im still lookin, im lookin atr a 64 that needs total restoration and its got a 232 in it, oh and about the whole price thing i know wat u mean, im 16 and im restorin a 77 monte carlo now and im broke lol but itll be worth it
luxeryvic is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > AMC/Rambler/Nash/IH > AMC