Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Racing > Street Racing
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-10-2002, 03:04 AM   #1
$iko
AF Newbie

Smile Running from a cop while racing

I was racing my friend's focus (all he had was exhaust and intake) I dumped it to 1st at the stop light (keep in mind I just got turbo so I had to test it out) We was going about 90 in a 25 and I had my windows down and all I heard was someone yelling a quick "Aaaah!" I looked in my rear view didn't see anyone kept going but there was a stop light ahead of us I down shifted and right then my friend called me on my cell phone saying "theres a cop chasing you! You better f*cking go!" I looking in my rear view. I see the lights flashing. I figured I'm going to get f*ck because I have a few bench warrents out so I had nothing to lose. I drifted the right turn right into the mall threw my car into park turned off the car. And I see the cop looking around for me (This was at night). He drove right in front of my car but I had my seats back hidding. Then as soon as he drove off looking for me I got out of my car scared sh*tless and went into the mall. Next day I payed off my warrents too much close calls. To top this story off my cousin knows the cop. The cop was telling him about this black honda that he couldn't catch. Man that cop has got to be pissed off.
$iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2002, 08:52 AM   #2
StageOneGalant
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to StageOneGalant
NYCE

U're really lucky.. jus be careful with those warrants... but u shouldn't be racing a focus anyway... u know u could beat it....

"Just Because words are free, doesn't mean u can use them Freely."

Winning isn't everything, it's the ONLY thing!!
StageOneGalant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2002, 07:02 AM   #3
$iko
AF Newbie

Well theres really not a lot to do in Hawaii I guess I just needed a ego boost.
Old 07-11-2002, 09:09 AM   #4
StageOneGalant
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to StageOneGalant
lol

wha do u mean? not alot of things to do in HAWAII--------------- Let's see.. Beauitful, extremely HOT, SEXY, FIRM, Coca Cola Shaped BODIES WEARING NEXT TO NOTHING ON THE BEACH>>> come on... WHAT ABOUT THE WOMEN?? damn.....i would say, that would be enuff for anyone to do..........LOL>...... aight... man.. be cool and stay away from those cops... heheheheh:flash:

"Just Because words are free, doesn't mean u can use them Freely."

Winning isn't everything, it's the ONLY thing!!
StageOneGalant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2002, 01:15 PM   #5
S2Corolla
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to S2Corolla
Next time you're eating, make sure it's REALLY Dorito's you're eating and not paint chips.
Current Mods: P&P head, custom cold air intake.
S2Corolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2002, 02:07 PM   #6
$iko
AF Newbie

Re: lol

Quote:
Originally posted by StageOneGalant
wha do u mean? not alot of things to do in HAWAII--------------- Let's see.. Beauitful, extremely HOT, SEXY, FIRM, Coca Cola Shaped BODIES WEARING NEXT TO NOTHING ON THE BEACH>>> come on... WHAT ABOUT THE WOMEN?? damn.....i would say, that would be enuff for anyone to do..........LOL>...... aight... man.. be cool and stay away from those cops... heheheheh:flash:
Well considering I lived here all my life......Hawaii has jack sh*t to do. Oh ya I love the way you describe the women down here "Coca Cola shape bodies" LOL!!! Anyway I got a girlfriend so to top it off Hawaii's pretty boring.
Old 07-11-2002, 02:32 PM   #7
blackbob
AF Regular

Send a message via ICQ to blackbob Send a message via AIM to blackbob Send a message via MSN to blackbob Send a message via Yahoo to blackbob
Funny story,read mine when you get the chance. It's the thread intitle "280zx Turbo(bad turbo) VS. RX-7 86 or 87 (not sure)"
blackbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2002, 04:56 PM   #8
C5 Pewter Coupe
AF Newbie

there's a few fast cars there in Honolulu I know of.. specifically a silver 97 Supra with black dragons on the doors, and a Speedway white 2001 Z06 with a small chin spoiler and small spoiler on the rear..
Old 07-12-2002, 01:38 AM   #9
$iko
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally posted by C5 Pewter Coupe
there's a few fast cars there in Honolulu I know of.. specifically a silver 97 Supra with black dragons on the doors, and a Speedway white 2001 Z06 with a small chin spoiler and small spoiler on the rear..
You mean John Fujii's car? http://aznlyfe.com/supras/index.html
Old 07-13-2002, 08:03 PM   #10
ArtemisEntreriR34
AF Enthusiast

Since we are on the topic, and since there are a lot of police chases on tv, how many people actually get away from the cops?

Hamann 2001 E46 M3 Laguna Seca 2
357.9 kw / 479.9 bhp @ 5400 rpm
312 kph / 193.9 mph
0-60 : 4.2 seconds
Would I kill a man for it? You know it.
ArtemisEntreriR34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2002, 12:21 AM   #11
Lil Sol
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Lil Sol Send a message via Yahoo to Lil Sol
not that many get away but the never show them on tv when they do....they wont cuz it will give ppl ideas but dont run from a cop unless u have nuthing to lose and got some distance and a speedy car..... its funny as hell that he got away, I thought u would of showboated and got out of ur car and danced in front of the cop then jumped back in or sum shit
Lil Sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2002, 11:56 AM   #12
Mugen_R
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Mugen_R
Dam, close call, I would have went into the mall, gone into a hunting store and slept in a tent at the mall till the next day.
Mugen_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2002, 09:43 PM   #13
YogsVR4
Funding the welfare state

Send a message via AIM to YogsVR4
Two things.

Which island are you on?

Secondly, that was a pretty dumb stunt to be going that fast in a 25 zone. At least take it out on some of that open road. I know Kauii has a few stretches you can haul ass on.

btw Be careful. Being small islands with few roads, you will run across that same cop a few more times.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
Old 07-15-2002, 05:38 AM   #14
$iko
AF Newbie

I'm on Oahu..........where's kauii? Or are you talking about the island Kauai? The cop thing...yup cops are cracking down here in Hawaii FIRST offense speeding 30mph over the speed limit ='s $2000 fine or 1 year in jail.
Old 07-15-2002, 09:20 AM   #15
YogsVR4
Funding the welfare state

Send a message via AIM to YogsVR4
Quote:
Originally posted by $iko
I'm on Oahu..........where's kauii? Or are you talking about the island Kauai? The cop thing...yup cops are cracking down here in Hawaii FIRST offense speeding 30mph over the speed limit ='s $2000 fine or 1 year in jail.
Sorry, poor spelling. Oahu - thats cool. I've only been there for connecting flights. One of these times, we're going to have to stay there for a bit.

Thats one nasty fine for speeding. But, if I had to pick a location to be incarcerated, that would probably be it

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Racing > Street Racing