Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Racing > Street Racing
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-29-2005, 12:39 PM   #1
CassiesMan
AF Vendor

Send a message via AIM to CassiesMan
Porsche and Mitsu kills

So last night, me and the girlfriend headed out to como to hit up a haunted house. Well, go figure, every haunted house in the US accepts credit and debit cards, except for the ones in Columbia. Anyways, not wanting to head back to Fultron at 9:00pm, my girlfreind actually suggests we hit up the loop and another road, to see if we could get any races.

After about a half hour, its not looking good, but eventually, I see a set of headlights comming up on us fast. I speed up a touch, so that I would slow his pull on us, and have him pacing us when he got next to us. Watching it come up, I thought man, those fenders reak of Porsche, and sure enough, it was a Porsche, and one of my favorites. It was a nice Maroon colored 944. Anyways, we were pacing, and I look over, and goose it a bit. I let off so that we are doors again, and he punches it. He puts about a nose on me at 55, but I stop his pull and reel past him, taking it up to about 80-90ish, with me about a car length up. I let off, as not to far up is a light thats yellow, and start to slow, but he punches it again, and ends up running a rather blatent red light. Pissed me off, as I wanted a real run, but hey, I call it a kill.

Next kill was against a 3G Mitsu Eclipse. It was the dark silver, had wheels, and an Injen sticker, so I'm thinking a CAI. I had been kinda picking oin him going around the loop, trying to set it up so we could have a run. After one or two laps, I finally line up next to him, but there is traffic in front of us. We both slow to about 15-20 to put some distance on the cars in front of us, and we both punch it. I pulled on him about a half carlength before comming up on traffic, so we slow again. This time, we let the traffic infront of us get a good distance up. We slow back down to 30, and jump on it again. He gets on it first, and man, it looked like that thing had shitty wheel hop, you could really see it toss back and lift off the front wheels. I punch it, stop what little pull he had, and fly past him. I'm comming up into traffic, so I switch lanes to his (I'm up by a good distance), and then cut into the turn lane to pop a u-turn. He flies by, saluting my skill with his middle finger...bitch.

After that, I tried to pick a few more fights, but didn't get any, so we rolled home after the 'Clipse. All in all good night, and Im proud of myself bout the Porsche.
CassiesMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 01:00 PM   #2
CassiesMan
AF Vendor

Send a message via AIM to CassiesMan
Re: Porsche and Mitsu kills

Update-

The Eclipse was a GS, and it has a Injen CAI. Not sure what the wheels were...but if anyone wants...here is the cardomain page, courtesy of my other street racing forums.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2073785/1
CassiesMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 07:06 PM   #3
86 TWIN BIRD
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to 86 TWIN BIRD

nice racing i had a few to

I was in my GMC 97 sonama truck V6 4.6 liter its decent but i have a 86 trans am thats fast as hell but i was rebuilding the carberator so i wasnt out in it but sum guy in a older eclipse and his g/f started reving thier engine at me and my g/f so i just shook my head at him and the light was about to turn green so got ready to take off and light turns and in a few seconds he knew there was no chance and just stopped then my cuzin had his moms saturn insted of his firebird for sum reason but i pulled up to the saturn and a couple other street racers were behind us reving thier engines honking stuff like that so he had sum people watching and he wont back down no matter wat when people r around. well he floored it and i put the pedal about half way down and still beat him.. but im not so proud abvout beating those cars cuz they werent so fast but if i did wat u did to a porshe i'd be feeling pretty good. but neways props on ur races
86 TWIN BIRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 07:12 PM   #4
RACER D12
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to RACER D12
Re: Re: Porsche and Mitsu kills

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86 TWIN BIRD

I was in my GMC 97 sonama truck V6 4.6 liter its decent but i have a 86 trans am thats fast as hell but i was rebuilding the carberator so i wasnt out in it but sum guy in a older eclipse and his g/f started reving thier engine at me and my g/f so i just shook my head at him and the light was about to turn green so got ready to take off and light turns and in a few seconds he knew there was no chance and just stopped then my cuzin had his moms saturn insted of his firebird for sum reason but i pulled up to the saturn and a couple other street racers were behind us reving thier engines honking stuff like that so he had sum people watching and he wont back down no matter wat when people r around. well he floored it and i put the pedal about half way down and still beat him.. but im not so proud abvout beating those cars cuz they werent so fast but if i did wat u did to a porshe i'd be feeling pretty good. but neways props on ur races

Way to Hijack the thread.

Good kill. Those 3Gs arnt really that fast though are they?

Lindsey Boost Enhancer, Blitz EBC, Hot Air Intake, Koni Yellows
RACER D12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 05:23 PM   #5
GForce957
AF Enthusiast

Quote:

If you had said that out loud instead of typing it, you would have died from lack of air. Type real sentences.

Anyway, nice race cassies, I was in a 944 a month ago, fun little car.
GForce957 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 08:22 PM   #6
86 TWIN BIRD
AF Newbie

hnmmmm sry mother 4got to use correct sentences hmmm well let me go get my dictonary and english literatue term booklet and rewriet that ... fuckin nerd
Old 10-30-2005, 08:54 PM   #7
evil6remlin
AF Regular

Re: Re: Re: Porsche and Mitsu kills

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER D12
Good kill. Those 3Gs arnt really that fast though are they?
Nope. They're all pretty slow unless they have some sort of FI.

Good kill on the porsche.
evil6remlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 09:30 PM   #8
shnailpower
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to shnailpower

Quote:
hnmmmm sry mother 4got to use correct sentences hmmm well let me go get my dictonary and english literatue term booklet and rewriet that ... fuckin nerd
okaay, lets be nice.
Old 10-30-2005, 09:48 PM   #9
GForce957
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Lemme help you out.

Hmmmm sorry mother, I forgot to use correct sentences. Hmmm well let me go get my dictionary and english literature term booklet (?) and rewrite that.

Insults work better if you can speak fucking english, douchebag.
GForce957 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 10:38 PM   #10
93rollaracer
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to 93rollaracer

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GForce957
Lemme help you out.

Hmmmm sorry mother, I forgot to use correct sentences. Hmmm well let me go get my dictionary and english literature term booklet (?) and rewrite that.

Insults work better if you can speak fucking english, douchebag.

Proud member of DAMM: Drunks Against Mad Mothers

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnym86

Metalheads: 93rolleracer

crazy sons of bitches who get hammered, break shit, and scream. yeah, they're pretty cool. right up to the point when they lynch a black guy.
93rollaracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 11:06 PM   #11
2000LS1Z28
AF Enthusiast

Quote:

Go back to school!!!!!!!!!! Enough said......

Anyways good kill Cassie. What type of car do you have??? I'm taking it that the 944 was not a turbo, cause those are really quick.
Old 10-30-2005, 11:09 PM   #12
nissanfanatic
240SX Guy

Send a message via ICQ to nissanfanatic Send a message via AIM to nissanfanatic Send a message via MSN to nissanfanatic Send a message via Yahoo to nissanfanatic

Quote:
fuckin nerd
I'm offended...

1992 Nissan 240sx KA24DE-Turbo: The Showcar
Stock internals. Daily driven.
12.6@122mph
496whp/436wtq at 25psi
nissanfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 01:53 AM   #13
-The Stig-
On Fire!

Send a message via AIM to -The Stig-

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissanfanatic
I'm offended...

As you should be... nerd.

Now... lets play nice people.

User Guidelines It's important to read, like the Bible. But unlike the Bible we will strike you down if you jerk off around here.

-The Stig- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 07:36 AM   #14
-Josh-
Automotive love doctor

Send a message via AIM to -Josh-
Re: Re: Re: Porsche and Mitsu kills

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNeck383
As you should be... nerd.

Now... lets play nice people.

Make me you big dumb...dumby head

Oh yes, way to kill man...way to kill

AF User Guidelines

What is a mippie? - click
-Josh- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 03:41 PM   #15
86 TWIN BIRD
AF Newbie

wow people telolin me to go back to school when i have a 4.0 gpa then this guy getting mad cuz i dont type the same on the internet as i write papaers?? this is pathetic that all im gonna say and sry 4 the whole hyjacking the post thing

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Racing > Street Racing